By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Detroit: Become Human releasing in 2018

I'm pretty sure this game is going to be disappointing. Don't have any faith in quantic dream after beyond 2 souls...

Around the Network

After Beyond: Two Souls there is no doubt in my mind this will be a masterpiece.

I just hope the game will be a return to form for them. Beyond: Two Souls was a huge let down for me

maybe a good david cage game with a good story? we'll see!

these comments so far, lol

after Beyond 2 Souls, I think this game will be...

Around the Network

I assume that it's going to be releasing near the end of the year, considering all of the games that they have coming out earlier on.

This game is really weird for me, i think the concept is good, love the premise, visuals look great but yet nothing seems enough to make me want to spend my money on it, its like when you walk by a store and see something you like but your reaction is ''oh, thats nice...'' and you keep walking

Nice. I have liked all of their games, so far, so I'm sure I'll like this one. Heavy Rain is still my favorite, but Indigo Prophecy and Beyond 2 Souls were good, too. Never got to play Omikron. Would love for a PS4 port, though.

gergroy said:
I'm pretty sure this game is going to be disappointing. Don't have any faith in quantic dream after beyond 2 souls...
naruball said:
After Beyond: Two Souls there is no doubt in my mind this will be a masterpiece.

Lol^^

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

2018 is already looking insane for Sony. They are definitely not letting up on their famous #4theplayers slogan. I was going to say they are definitely not #4thewallet but when I think about it they have psn sale after sale so they really are for the budget gamer too.

God of war is early 2018 so I hope detroit is late summer or early fall.