By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

I'm literally lost which third party game i collected last month or early February since i was inactive this thread and busy with collecting Xbox 360 games. It could be i collected 10 third party games whenever was, so anyway moving on.

-Collected this month:
Lost Sphear (Physical)
Dragon Quest Builders (Physical)

Around the Network

I bought Owlboy. Pls add as well.

OTBWY said:

I really want to get it but i told myself i wont buy any games until the new points program goes into affect next month.

Probably for the best since i still need to finish Xenoblade.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
OTBWY said:

I really want to get it but i told myself i wont buy any games until the new points program goes into affect next month.

Yeah I need to finish Xenoblade as well. Still at chapter 8 with 185 hours on it. But Owlboy just looked so damn appealing.

OTBWY said:
zorg1000 said:

Yeah I need to finish Xenoblade as well. Still at chapter 8 with 185 hours on it. But Owlboy just looked so damn appealing.

Damn im only on chapter 3 with ~20 hours in. Ive got like $110 of eshop credit so i think im going to get Owlboy, Skyrim & maybe Sonic Mania next month.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
zorg1000 said:

...yeah - so I saw that notice too, about the "points program". But don't gold coins also have an expiration date? Like - if I bought a game at launch and redeemed those gold coins, are they still valid now that Nintendo has FINALLY decided to create an incentive program???

I guess I could look it up myself - just figured I'd ask here, and see if any of you knew the answer as to whether those gold coins expire or not. :)

They are valid for 12 months and expire at the end of the month.

So if you got points in March 2017 than they would be valid until the end of March 2018.

I got Bayonetta 2. Does it count?

Fire Emblem Warriors
Stardew Valley
Golf Story

Added FIFA to my list. Couldn't resist the discount on Amazon!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

RavenXtra said:
RavenXtra said:

Adding:

Resident Evil Revelations

Adding:

Super Meat Boy
Romancing SaGa 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Adding:

Celeste
Night in the Woods