By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Versus_Evil said:
Updated to here.

Top 5 gets a reshuffle:

Puyo Puyo Tetris is now top with 18 points replacing Blaster Master with 17 points.
Disgaea 5 moves up to third with 17 points, Fast RMX moves down to 4th with 16 points.
Shovel Knight enters the top 5 with 16 points knocking Super Bomberman R out with 14 points.

Snake Pass and Binding of A Issac Afterbirth + both reach the second target zone of 10 points each.

Has Been Heroes, Mr Shifty, Lego City Undercover, Minecraft and Thumper all hit the first target of 5 each.

Human Resource Machine and Little Inferno are both new entries brining the number of third parties to 34.

7 new members bringing the total number of members to the society to 45

Ooo I like the update commendaty idea

Around the Network

Lesse, from my list, I got Puyo Tetris, Binding of Issac, Disgaea 5, and Kamiko so far. Not bad I feel.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Snake Pass
NBA Playgrounds

I wish I didnt buy NBA, the timings of this game are so off and weird that I cant even have fun with this game :/

Wonderboy in the other hand is Marvelous!

I've got -

Puyo Puyo Tetris
NBA Playgrounds
Has Been Heroes
Fast RMX
Binding of Isaac

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

For third party games, I've got:

Blaster Master Zero
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Cave Story+
Disgaea 5 complete
Has Been Heroes
Super Bomberman R
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Lego City Undercover
Kamiko
Ultra Street Fighter II
Skylanders Imaginators
I am Setsuna

Around the Network

So far only 4.

Ultra Street Fighter 2
Puyo Puyo
Super Bomberman
Snake Pass

Switch!!!

Mighty Gunvolt Burst
NBA Playgrounds
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Blaster Master Zero
Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
KAMIKO
ACA NEOGEO ALPHA MISSION II
FAST RMX
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 3
Lego City Undercover
Disgaea 5 Complete

So, these are my 3rd Party games. I noticed that I only have 3 first party games for the switch. Talk about lack of 3rd party support for the Switch lol

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Here ya go Versy, my first third party game:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

GJ OP!

What is with the cap of 45 though? I mean, you could always change the color of the coins if it's the room you are worried about.

I think we're gonna see third party games topping 45 games with ease.

Mar1217 said:

Is it as good as people tell on the internet, cuz I am interested in playing this game after finishing Specter of Torments

If you like Metroidvania games, it's a great classic with good ol' retro graphics and music, I recommend it!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."