By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

TalonMan said:
Yomieeee said:
Just got Human Fall Flat.

How is that game????I watched the trailer for it the other night, and it really looked like a lot of fun!!

It is fun but unfortunately I can't recommend it in it's current state. The erratic frame rate literally gave me a headache. It's even worse when playing co op (which was the primary reason I bought it). Hopefully they can make it smoother in the future because it's a fun and creative game honestly.

Around the Network

Please add telltale Batman, thanks.

SuperNova said:
SuperNova said:

Update 6:

DOOM

Update 7:

L.A. Noire

Update 8:

The Sexy Brutale

3rd game is a bad port wwe2k18

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Bought Riptide renegade last night. Bloody good game, glad to get some sort of Wave Race fix seeing as Nintendo can't be bothered.

Around the Network

The game is called Ittle Dew 2+ and not Little Dew 2+. Just a heads up

So, I got Skyrim and Doom, but haven't played a lot.
I have to skip Xeno2.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Just got Wulverblade.

zippy said:
Bought Riptide renegade last night. Bloody good game, glad to get some sort of Wave Race fix seeing as Nintendo can't be bothered.

Is that so? Now I'm interested...

GoOnKid said:
zippy said:

Is that so? Now I'm interested...

I can fully recommend. lots of single player content, online cross play, local split screen, light RPG elements with skills and upgrades. Production values are good also, super value for the small price tag.