By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So the Zelda DLC...

Will you buy it/have you bought it?

Yes 75 72.12%

No 19 18.27%

See results 10 9.62%

Total:104

So we are there again, the zelda circle where the best zelda game is now the shitty zelda.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Combat isn't the weakest part of the game. That would be the "dungeons".

I didn't say it was the weakest part, that would be the story imo.

I don't know about all that. I think the combat in Zelda is one of the game's best features. The story is rather beautiful as well, and surprisingly wistful.

That said, I won't be purchasing the DLC. If one game doesn't require DLC it's Breath of the Wild. The base game has enough content for hundreds of hours of gameplay.

onionberry said:
So we are there again, the zelda circle where the best zelda game is now the shitty zelda.

Who said it was shitty? I do believe it is the best Zelda game, but that doesn't mean it's without faults.

Well the DLC released during the holidays has an extra dungeon so that by default negates any negative for me. I don't care about whatever, I can't just go and leave a Zelda-dungeon on the table like that.

Around the Network
onionberry said:

Really?  Is inflated hyperbole like this really necessary?  Why can't the OP be critical if there is something they don't like?  

Einsam_Delphin said:
Anfebious said:
Combat isn't the weakest part of the game. That would be the "dungeons".

I didn't say it was the weakest part, that would be the story imo.

The story in every LOZ game is weak.

I still think the second DLC pack can be saved. We have a new dungeon confirmed (ewww) but we might be getting a new area with it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Einsam_Delphin said:
onionberry said:

Who said it was shitty? I do believe it is the best Zelda game, but that doesn't mean it's without faults.

Yeah people, chill the hell out. All he said was that the DLC sucks.

DLC Sucks =/= The base game is shitty.

I haven't played a single second of BotW yet, but Nintendo has yet to convince me that $20 seems like a fair price for it, especially for some of the features that look like they should have been there all along.

pokoko said:
onionberry said:

Really?  Is inflated hyperbole like this really necessary?  Why can't the OP be critical if there is something they don't like?  

is not that serious buddy.

Let's be real here. This alone makes the DLC worth it.