By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who won?

Microsoft 244 8.59%

Nintendo 1,837 64.64%

Sony 761 26.78%

Total:2,842

Yeah, I'd definitely go with Nintendo. They showed off more games that I'm excited for than anyone else, and the 2 Metroid games were a really nice surprise.

Around the Network

I'd say Sony won. They showed games (and gameplay) and they showed some of the release dates. Sure, they didn't have much new, but they had games and barely any talk. I mean, I'd get desperate too if Shawn Layden was talking way too much throughout the presentation.

Days Gone looked even better than it did last year, Detroit is looking better and better every time it's shown, God of War looks very promising with Kratos' son, Monster Hunter coming to PS4 is a nice surprise, Uncharted: Lost Legacy looks sublime and a story with Chloe and Nadine is a nice change of focus... but Spiderman looked so damn good; its gameplay was spectacular.

Nintendo

Game after game, no BS, no cringe, and no disappointment.

Nintendo
MS and Sony were parity

Nintendo

Game after game, no BS, no cringe, and no disappointment.

Around the Network

Ubisoft won in what was one of the worst E3s I can remember.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Nintendo of course

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nobody won and gamers lost. Nintendo was a no-show, MS doesn't know that consoles need games, and Sony is perhaps feeling too safe for its own good.

PS4 is winning this by default.

Nintendo > Microsoft > Ubisoft > Bethesda > Sony > EA

Personally, Nintendo did the best job at appealing to me. Sony did a great job with Monster Hunter and Spider-man, but the majority of the show I found myself daydreaming or staring at my cat. Nintendo did a much better job maintaining their momentum, and had a lot more content I found myself interested in. The Pokemon and Prime 4 teases were just icing on the cake.

Just my opinion though 🙂

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334