By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who won?

Microsoft 244 8.59%

Nintendo 1,837 64.64%

Sony 761 26.78%

Total:2,842

I'd say nintendo, but not by much. That's me being objective since I'm not swayed by any of the nintendo titles, even pokemon.

Sony's titles are way more appealing to me but so much of it is on 2018 and while there are some cool titles coming this holiday, it still feels dry.

I don't care about MS's titles and I specially don't care for the XBoneX. Any games that i did take interest in (cuphead and the last night) are on PC so I don't need an xbox

Overall, I feel very underwhelming by E3 as a whole.

EDIT: It just hit me that Nintendo just needed to announce two titles, with nothing to show for, to win E3. That is a very, very low bar for all companies.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Nintendo by a long shot, but it was a pretty weak year. I'd say depending on footage next year of some of the announcements, Nintendo has a good shot next year as well.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Tmfwang said:
So an announcement, without ANY footage, like at all, is enough for Nintendo to win? Smh

Apparently all it takes is words to hype them up. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

As a Nintendo fan, I think Nintendo won

Not super good though, since this year's conferences were all not that great

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Personally I'm torn between Sony and Nintendo, mostly for the latter odd pacing and title only announcements.
Maybe Nintendo by a smidgen, feel it lacked a real defining moment. Then again, Mario, Kirby and Yoshi.
Overall:
Ubisoft > Nintendo ≥ Sony > Bethesda > MS > EA

Around the Network

Sony for me. Almost every game they showed I want. (aside from the VR)

Nintendo and Ubisoft. Sony was decent too.

Gotta give it to Nintendo. If they had shown Metroid Prime 4 it would had been a crushing victory but now they just barely won.

I'd say Nintendo. I feel like all three of the console makers have had a pretty underwhelming E3s, but Nintendo's at least had some announcements. The main ones were about as vague and noncommittal as possible, but they were announcements nonetheless.

Definitely Nintendo.