| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

1) mobile link IN THE TITLE?!

2) "i will give you a cockie"

3) asking for help to see a thread for the comments

4) left wondering what the point of this thread is

I'm sure Vivster will give this quality thread a 10/10

Thats what happens when you have a subpar CPU. Wished Sony and MS gave CPUs as much love as they do with the GPU.

Gonna tag this for when all the Xbox One X is better than PC threads come out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

jason1637 said:
Thats what happens when you have a subpar CPU. Wished Sony and MS gave CPUs as much love as they do with the GPU.

Or maybe for parity reasons.

X1X held back by the Pro! Or vice versa...

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Oh, we've already got the Ark dev working the shaft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNINqHxWQB0

Apparently their game will run at epic settings on Ark with the X1X and at 60fps 4k..

Don't forget the Xbox E3 where Phil/Ubi pulled "best on Xbox One X".

I imagine a lot of devs taking shots at this point. Dunno why they feel the need to work the shaft with the console specs (considering they ask PC users to test their games as well as pay to access them, thus making them their most valuable test base of consumers).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Mr Puggsly said:
jason1637 said:

Or maybe it's Bungie?  Can we actually start putting responsibility for these decisions where it belongs?  Please?  No?  Ok.

The flippin' PS2 could do 60. Gotta squeeze out dem polygons.

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Oh, we've already got the Ark dev working the shaft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNINqHxWQB0

Apparently their game will run at epic settings on Ark with the X1X and at 60fps 4k..

Don't forget the Xbox E3 where Phil/Ubi pulled "best on Xbox One X".

I imagine a lot of devs taking shots at this point. Dunno why they feel the need to work the shaft with the console specs (considering they ask PC users to test their games as well as pay to access them, thus making them their most valuable test base of consumers).

Loll. It will run at 60fps at 4k during the title screen and then run at 5 fps while playing the game.

We will essentially have what we had when the ps4 pro launched and people were like, ps4 pro is like a $1000 pc lul. Now we are gonna have like "Xbox One X is like a $2000 pc" and we will have to prove them wrong again. At least since there are far less xbox players on vgc, those types of threads in theory should be less. 

Now xbox one X is an impressive console, specially at it's form factor and no one is denying that. It's just when people will start to say "Zomg, it will perform like a $5000 pc" and link to an youtube video of a dude with a 18 core intel cpu trying to play the witcher 3 on an integrated gpu is when I will facepalm.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nuvendil said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Or maybe it's Bungie?  Can we actually start putting responsibility for these decisions where it belongs?  Please?  No?  Ok.

Well parity is a developer decision, so I was putting the Blame on Bungie.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)