By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny is 30 fps on xbox x

Mr Puggsly said:
Nuvendil said:

Or maybe it's Bungie?  Can we actually start putting responsibility for these decisions where it belongs?  Please?  No?  Ok.

Well parity is a developer decision, so I was putting the Blame on Bungie.

I don't think it's parity though.  I think Bungie is just either incapable of optimizing for 60fps or has bad priorities.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Chazore said:

Oh, we've already got the Ark dev working the shaft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNINqHxWQB0

Apparently their game will run at epic settings on Ark with the X1X and at 60fps 4k..

Don't forget the Xbox E3 where Phil/Ubi pulled "best on Xbox One X".

I imagine a lot of devs taking shots at this point. Dunno why they feel the need to work the shaft with the console specs (considering they ask PC users to test their games as well as pay to access them, thus making them their most valuable test base of consumers).

Loll. It will run at 60fps at 4k during the title screen and then run at 5 fps while playing the game.

We will essentially have what we had when the ps4 pro launched and people were like, ps4 pro is like a $1000 pc lul. Now we are gonna have like "Xbox One X is like a $2000 pc" and we will have to prove them wrong again. At least since there are far less xbox players on vgc, those types of threads in theory should be less. 

Now xbox one X is an impressive console, specially at it's form factor and no one is denying that. It's just when people will start to say "Zomg, it will perform like a $5000 pc" and link to an youtube video of a dude with a 18 core intel cpu trying to play the witcher 3 on an integrated gpu is when I will facepalm.

It's random how he mentionsPC users going out for "1080's and AMD cards", but stops there and says how it's a good bump for X1X, yet he didn't say zip for the PC state despite just mentioning one expensive GPU...

This guy knew the backlash he got for charging DLC with an early access game and poor optimization, so I think he's rolling with these itnerviews and the console evrsions because he isn't getting shat on (rightfully so with the way he boasts).

Also therer are folk already around yt vids on X1X tossing around the infamous "you need a 3k PC to be around the power of X1X" type vids, even for when the Pro came out, same people pulling it as always. 

What people aren't getting here, is that D2 running at 30fps on both is bad due to their CPUs, yet they are completely ignore that and how on PC, we have access to multiple variants that have both more cores and run at faster speeds. Hell the D2 devs claimed this recently: http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-will-be-able-to-use-all-the-cores-of-your-cpu/

So the game will run at 30fps on all the consoles, while the game on OPC will apparently not only run past 60, but also make full use of all the cores as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It might be because of the xbox one. They don't want to give an unfair advantage. Sucks though in a way.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
monocle_layton said:
1) mobile link IN THE TITLE?!

2) "i will give you a cockie"

3) asking for help to see a thread for the comments

4) left wondering what the point of this thread is

I'm sure Vivster will give this quality thread a 10/10

Guess the amount of fucks i give to to vivster opinion? Hint, it starts with a z and ends with a "ero"

Your regard for this forum is lower than Destiny 2's frames.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Snoopy said:
It might be because of the xbox one. They don't want to give an unfair advantage. Sucks though in a way.

is because the cpu is too weak

Around the Network

Well done to Sony for paying good money to bungie

Need More POWER!