By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's got the most & best Games on the E3 ? (Sony vs Microsoft)

Who's got the best Games on the E3 Press Conference ?

The PlayStation 4 246 67.21%

the xbox one 65 17.76%

see results 55 15.03%

Total:366
Kerotan said:

Ps4 beat Microsoft by a country mile in terms of software. The difference in the line up for both platforms over the next 12 months is staggering. 

areason said:
To me it's Sony, with Spider Man, GOW and Days Gone.

Other then that the third party developer that interest me the most is EA.

Yes. Really great games your top3 :)

And the other side.. Really EA ? i see only sport-and shooter games, i find it boring (i personally). Which is your Most Wanted EA-Game?

Madword said:
Really don't understand why they didnt put at least three of the games in the preshow into the conference, would have made it much better and would have been easily the best conference.... very strange decision.

yes, its strange. And the great Ni No Kuni 2 Release was in the preshow.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
SvennoJ said:

Studio Ghibli was not involved with the second one :( I don't know if the gameplay is enough without their magic touch on the story and design. Sure they carried over the art style yet no hand drawn animations, no new Ghibli characters. I'll be scrutinizing reviews first, for now I only give it a 20% chance of a purchase.

the first reviews, i understand. Ni No Kuni (1) was awesome, the beautiful world and design. I think Part 2 will have a better storyline and more gameplay possibilities. The good thing is, every player can play Ni No Kuni 2, complete new story. I am pleased that it really appears 2017 worldwide.
Hope you like it. I want more games with this gorgeous graphics in the future: D

I loved the hand drawn cutscenes of the first one much more than the 3D ones. The world was indeed beautiful. The story in 1 was pretty good, it had some nice Ghibli touches. I don't know anything yet about the story of the second one. The main thin holding me back is my current addiction to anything VR and Skyrim VR is coming out in November as well... Normally I would pick Ni No Kuni over Skyrim any day, yet VR is a game changer for me. An open world studio Ghibli game like BotW in VR would probably kill me from sleep deprivation :)

BotW pulled me out of VR, so I've not given up on Ni No Kuni 2 yet!

Devolver Digital won.

DeusXmachina said:
Devolver Digital won.

I thought it missed the mark, could have been so good, but ended up just being weird.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Who quoted me? There was a blue icon on this thread.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
KazumaKiryu said:

the first reviews, i understand. Ni No Kuni (1) was awesome, the beautiful world and design. I think Part 2 will have a better storyline and more gameplay possibilities. The good thing is, every player can play Ni No Kuni 2, complete new story. I am pleased that it really appears 2017 worldwide.
Hope you like it. I want more games with this gorgeous graphics in the future: D

I loved the hand drawn cutscenes(...) Normally I would pick Ni No Kuni over Skyrim any day, yet VR is a game changer for me. An open world studio Ghibli game like BotW in VR would probably kill me from sleep deprivation :)

loved the hand drawn cutscenes too and i like japanese rpgs more than west rpgs (too), but you like VR very much, i understand :) At the end of the year you have to decide, yes :D

Maybe someday more VR-Games with anime graphic? That would be interesting.

PS: now, new Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6 E3 PS4-Trailer. And a info.. hack//G.U. Last Recode for PS4.

Both shows were bad. But Sony has a SHIT LOAD more games than MS does. It's not even a contest

Angelus said:
I'll take Anthem to the bank all day. Everything else is an afterthought

Anthem is the game if the show. 

I really hope it's played solo and is fantastic as a solo experience. Bioware make great stories and RPGs and with that gameplay and world... Damn... It would be epic

bananaking21 said:
Both shows were bad. But Sony has a SHIT LOAD more games than MS does. It's not even a contest

This right here was my big takeaway as well. Most of what MS showed is available on PS4 as well (in some cases after the newly coined Launch Exclusive window) while Sony showed a bunch of games that aren't also on XB1(insert variable here).

Sony hands down. Microsofts is still at training wheels level when creating new ips. Sony was merciful for leaving last of us and sucker punches new ip for psx