By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's got the most & best Games on the E3 ? (Sony vs Microsoft)

Who's got the best Games on the E3 Press Conference ?

The PlayStation 4 246 67.21%

the xbox one 65 17.76%

see results 55 15.03%

Total:366

Simple question: Who's got the best & most Games on the E3 ? (Sony or Microsoft?) UbiSoft-Games coming 99 % for both consoles and EA's 100 %.

I am very curious about your thoughts and opinion. i personally vote for the PlayStation 4. Here are my thoughts. Because.. The Uncharted Lost Legacy Trailer was really awesome !! Cant wait of august :) Amazing God of War and Spiderman Gameplay, great Days Gone Gameplay. The Shadow of Colossus Remake is really cool. Horizon Zero Dawn dlc and Detroit Become Human.. and 1-2 PSVR Games (the horror-game "Inpatient" and mouse-game) was great. Skyrim in VR this year. The golden PS4 Slim looks interesting. Monster Hunter World and Marvel vs Capcom (Demo in PlayStationStore)-Trailer. It was almost not spoken - only games and trailers were shown. And the Music was good. ect

After the E3 Press Conference / PreShow: Ni No Kuni 2 Trailer, Release in november !!!!!! Gran Turismo Sport Trailer, Knack 2 in september, Matterfall (by Housemarque) Release in august with Uncharted The Lost Legacy and Yakuza Kiwami. Everybody's Golf ok. Doom in VR, ok. The Crash Bandicoot Launch Trailer is funny : D

But the most beautiful news for me: Sony says they will show much more games at the Paris Games Week and PlayStation Experience this year.

Around the Network

PS4 no contest.

Ps4 has spiderman so...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ubisoft?

Why is the question so open ended, but the poll so specific?

I absolutely hate when Sony or Microsoft people pretend that the whole world revolves around them. No Nintendo in here is bad enough, but in this day and age we live in Bethesda, EA, and Ubisoft should always be in these polls. Ubisoft had a far better E3 than Microsoft and yet they aren't in this poll? And The Mario/Rabbids game alone makes Nintendo and Ubisoft better than Microsofts presentation of 2.5 exclusives...

Around the Network

My highlight is Uncharted The Lost Legacy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmP70nwqr_U

What do you think about the Spiderman and God of War Trailer guys ?

Ori 2 was the only Megaton announcement and suprise this E3. If it wasnt for Ori and the Will of the Wisps, id say both are on par.

Microsoft made a good conference, but for me Sony won because have trully exclusive games (Mainly Shadow of Colossus and God of War).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

for the upcoming years? Sony
for the rest of 2017? Still Sony.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Games: PS4

Presentation: Microsoft

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!