By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Launches Switch on August 29.

No F-bomb hype = no buy

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

That actually looked pretty good. And the first original Mario game on the Nintendo Switch will be made by Ubisoft.

I still can't get over how appealing this looks, it just screems fun, the animations are fantastic, the whole look of the game is beyond gorgeous and the gaemplay looks like it has a lot of potential, there are many ways to fuck it but this is totally looking like is gonna be a hit and a very fun game to play, I just want it now and hope Ubisoft does its best to not fuck it up.

It's super cute. XCOM Mario looks fun.

Will this be on Xbox?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Looks much better than I thought it would.

I'm very impressed, this has become day one for me. Love the artstyle and the gameplay looks interesting and full of humour.

Very pretty.

Also, between this and Skyrim, it's nice to see Switch games being spotlighted at other publisher's presentations. Not only does it bode well for Nintendo's relationships with third parties, but now that they're out of the way, there's more room at Nintendo's show for other stuff.

Soundwave said:

The game's producer got pretty emotional when he was acknowledged during the event. I do think for what its worth, this team is taking the project pretty seriously. 

When I first saw that leaked character art for it.... I was on the hate boat.

But it turn out great... I was wrong.

Also its good to see these developers actually care, alot seemingly dont these days.

Soundwave said:

The game's producer got pretty emotional when he was acknowledged during the event. I do think for what its worth, this team is taking the project pretty seriously. 

I don't for sure of course but it probably was a really big moment for him. He and his team is working on a project that for many is an honour to be a part of, and the footage shown suggests that they're putting some effort into it. I suppose he's a less known developer (?) so getting this kind of acknowledgement live during an E3 show by Shigeru Miyamoto, whom many consider a true legend, while presenting this project for the first time is probably a pretty big deal for him.