By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim Switch E3 trailer - Amiibo support, Master Sword/Hylian Shield, motion controls

Looks good, definitely will be interested since I have yet to play Skyrim

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:

Hopefully you'll absolutely love it. A truly brilliant game with a huge amount of content. Yes travelling can get a little dull occasionally but there is so much to see and do. Sometimes I'd just stop and view the river water travelling under a bridge or look up at the moon. It's a very immersive experience and the ability to play it both as a portable and home console is brilliant. I really hope it does well and besides with the motion controls and perhaps other little Nintendo elements it might seem fresh to those of us who have played it on other formats. It would have been great to have had some sort of online or network multiplayer mode though. Just perhaps a small arena where you could take your character that you have progressed and fight other players online. That would have been a nice addition and a four player local version of the same too. 

bonzobanana said:
Platina said:

Hopefully you'll absolutely love it. A truly brilliant game with a huge amount of content. Yes travelling can get a little dull occasionally but there is so much to see and do. Sometimes I'd just stop and view the river water travelling under a bridge or look up at the moon. It's a very immersive experience and the ability to play it both as a portable and home console is brilliant. I really hope it does well and besides with the motion controls and perhaps other little Nintendo elements it might seem fresh to those of us who have played it on other formats. It would have been great to have had some sort of online or network multiplayer mode though. Just perhaps a small arena where you could take your character that you have progressed and fight other players online. That would have been a nice addition and a four player local version of the same too. 

So you are going to get it again (skyrim) bonzobanana? did you have an NS already?

34 years playing games.

Shikamo said:

Box Art:

Day one. Too bad the Zelda stuff is locked behind the amiibo, guess I'm gonna miss it.

And now the blue champion tunic is the main outfit for Link. Too much for those who said the green tunic was not replaced by the blue champion tunic.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

That Passion Pit song tho

LMAO

It doesn't match the game at all

Around the Network
zippy said:
Skyrim re-master- "Holy shit, great to have a re-master of a classic game"

Skyrim Switch- "Huh! why have a port of a game that's over 5 years old".

Gamer logic at its finest.

Indeed

The portability factor and extra DLC (which I have not played) are enough for me. Double dipping it is.

Huh, didn't expect them to add motion controls. Definitely moved me towards getting the Switch version instead of reinstalling the PC version. And I never got the expansions either.

Teriol said:
bonzobanana said:

So you are going to get it again (skyrim) bonzobanana? did you have an NS already?

I don't expect to get a Switch until around about when Mario Odyssey is released but will likely also pick up a few extra titles with Skyrim, Mario Kart and Zelda all being likely candidates despite me owning the wii u versions of the last 2 and having played Skyrim on so many other formats. I just love Skyrim though I just hope it can feel a little different which I'm hoping it will with the motion controls. The thing is with Skyrim is you can choose a different character at the beginning that effects how the game plays and the path you take to a degree so even within the standard Skyrim on the same format its worth playing through again. I'd likely choose a different character and a harder difficulty plus with the motion controls it will seem fresh again.

bonzobanana said:
Teriol said:

I don't expect to get a Switch until around about when Mario Odyssey is released but will likely also pick up a few extra titles with Skyrim, Mario Kart and Zelda all being likely candidates despite me owning the wii u versions of the last 2 and having played Skyrim on so many other formats. I just love Skyrim though I just hope it can feel a little different which I'm hoping it will with the motion controls. The thing is with Skyrim is you can choose a different character at the beginning that effects how the game plays and the path you take to a degree so even within the standard Skyrim on the same format its worth playing through again. I'd likely choose a different character and a harder difficulty plus with the motion controls it will seem fresh again.

Well i'm with you on this, i have Skyrim EE on my PC and i will double dip on NS version, but the problem for me until this day is i can't get an NS always sold out.

34 years playing games.