4 107 9.36%

5 199 17.41%

6 214 18.72%

7 178 15.57%

8 92 8.05%

9 34 2.97%

10 37 3.24%

Total:1,143

Wow they just said on the stream that metro wasn't running on scorpio but representative hardware... oops.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

OMG, I didn't watch the presentation, but weeks ago I quietly speculated that the new console would be called something incredibly childish like "The Xbox X". I honestly didn't think Microsoft would do it. I figured that even Microsoft has limits...

Yes I know it's the Xbox One X... Close enough.

DarkD said:
OMG, I didn't watch the presentation, but weeks ago I quietly speculated that the new console would be called something incredibly childish like "The Xbox X". I honestly didn't think Microsoft would do it. I figured that even Microsoft has limits...

Yes I know it's the Xbox One X... Close enough.

The biggest problem with it being called X is that when all of the americans are saying it, it actually sounds like XBOX S..

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I'd give it a 10 but I have to subtract 3 points for the lack of the cloud and an other point because It lacked sexiness so 6

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Xbox One X stuff at the beginning was good.

Forza 7 was pretty cringe inducing...

Metro looked cool

Oddly not interested in AC: Origins

Too much talk about Mixer(?)

State of Decay 2 didn't look good and it's trailer was too long.

STOP SHOWING Sea of Thieves!!!! This was it's third E3 and no release date outside of "Early 2018". Not to mention that it's presentation was boring and way too long (nearly 10 fucking minutes!?!?)

Lucky's Tale looked okay. Another trailer than ran too long.

Cuphead release date was nice. Good to have a close release date.

Crackdown 3 looks like ass...about time it got a release date though.

Life is Strange 2 looks good.

Shadow of War looks cool. I like the new stuff they've added and think it looks interesting.

Ori looks beautiful.

Don't care about OG Xbox bc.

Are we supposed to be impressed by 4K updates being free?

$499 is silly for a console that doesn't play anything that you can't play on the $250 One S.

Anthem looks good...but did they really end on gameplay for a third party multiplatform game?

Overall....5/10?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Anthem looks like a Destiny clone. Crackdown absolutely looks dated. Only "exclusives" I'm interested in are Ori, State of Decay and Cuphead. I'll play em on PC and since I can upgrade my already capable win 10 PC to 4K capable for newer games for much less than $499) my multiplats will be on PC or PS4 as well.

They did show a lot of games which the have gotten much better at over this generation so that was a plus but again, for me not a lot spoke to me. And many of them seemed uninspired or retreads. Backward/forward compatibility at this point going forward should be considered industry standard so the emphasis on this is moot. Though the promise of a 4k face lift is welcome. But that price!? Youch. I opersonally bought a launch PS3 so I personally am not opposed to paying more for a console but they have not learned the lessons of the past. It won't sell enough to resurge the brand to it's previous glory.

Specs show MS has all but admitted they screwed up with the XB1 (DDR3+ESRAM and no secret sauce). The vapor cooling is well, cool. The box itself is plain but classy.

It is the most powerful console on the market come Nov. 7th but it's still lacking that killer new game/franchise that it needs to be relevant.

5/10 because the show did absolutely nothing to even consider buying an XB1/S/X.

MS already crushed my hopes before E3 by completely ignoring VR. Nothing I saw made me want to go back to gaming in direct reality again.

MS seems to be looking to the past instead of the future. Play everything you've already played a little better.

7/10

Plenty of nice games to look forward to. Xbox One X will be a beautiful piece of hardware, can't wait to play games like Shadow of War and Gears of War 4 with it.

I'm still not sold on Sea of Thieves either, it was boring to watch. Metro, AC, SoW, Crackdown, Life is Strange, Ori, State of Decay and some of those smaller titles got me excited though :)

If they announced even one good-looking new AAA game I'd have rated it 9/10. I was disappointed they didn't.

+1 for Crackdown 3, it looked pretty good. And +1 Anthem, just showing that game is a point, it looks so fucking good. +1 for the design of the console, it's really beautiful. 3/10.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

8/10

Good games, but it didn't blow me away. Won't buy the X, I already have the standard console, so no need for that.