By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Adam West ( Batman) has died :(

spurgeonryan said:
Flilix said:
Never heard about the show nor about the actor, but rest in peace.

You have never heard of Family Guy or Batman?

Well his version of Batman is really bad by todays standards, so be happy you missed it. Still a classic, but just hard to watch.

The Adam West Batman was not bad by any means. The overt comic style and campiness was intentional for this series. Now I don't expect everyone to like it. But saying it was bad is an inaccuracy at best.

Around the Network

Fuck noooo. I loved his appearences in so many cartoons.

RIP

RIP

First we lost a James Bond and now we lose a Batman

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

What? No! I loved watching the show as a kid.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
VGPolyglot said:
I didn't know that he was still alive, to be honest. RIP.

You must be one of the few people below the age of 40 that does not watch Family Guy.

Considering the show went off the air like 20 years ago, I don't think anyone has watched it in quite some time.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

spurgeonryan said:
VGPolyglot said:

You must be one of the few people below the age of 40 that does not watch Family Guy.

sad news but he was old and had a good life.

Family guy, mayor west he is/was a legend :D

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Many people identify different actors with the Batman. When I was a child Adam West was my Batman. Getting home from school, the first thing to do was sit in front of the TV and watch in amazement as Batman escaped the diabolical trap that ended the last episode the previous day.

RIP Adam West, the only real Batman I have ever known.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Jumpin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Considering the show went off the air like 20 years ago, I don't think anyone has watched it in quite some time.

Family Guy went off the air 20 years ago?  Oh my god.  I knew something was off this morning...

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!  WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE FUTURE IN WHICH I'VE AWOKEN?!

spurgeonryan said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm wondering how Family Guy will handle it? I'm guessing at least a mention in the credits. They did that for Carrie Fisher, and she had a smaller role on the show. Her character, with her voice, has still been used this season. Goodbye Mayor West.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."