By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best XBox One/PS4 games that is not for Mature audiences.

Gravity Rush 2-Best game if you ever wanted to be a superhero who can fly

Wild Guns Reloaded-Great old school arcade game and fun for local co-op

Astebreed-Hack n Slash Shmup. Easy to play and can change difficulty. One of the highest reviewed steam games at over 90 average.

Guilty Gear Rev-stlish fighting game. Easy to get into and can offer challenge if you want.

Transformers Devestation-Great action game from Platinum and esp great if a fan. Even if not still great fun.

King of Fighters XIV-Great return for the series.

Odin Sphere HD-Vanillaware hack n slash RPG at it's very finest.

Rocket league-If not the best easily one of the best multiplayer games this gen

Darius Burst CS-Great entry in this classic series and has 3000 stages to choose from and a lot of cool DLC.

Earth's Dawn-If you ever wanted Gears of War in your Odin Sphere this is that game and a damn fun game.

Tearaway-Fun platformer puzzle game. Really creative with touch and motion controls.

Assault Suit Leynos-This is a remake of a SEGA Genesis game known in the west as Target Earth. Really fantastic run n gun. Like Metal Slug,Contra,Gunstar Heroes and other similar games in the genre? This game is for you. Amazing OST to boot.

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Resident Evil 7

Eh RE7 isn't rated M? I thought it was full of gory stuff.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

I forgot to mention. Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Doesn't matter if you never played a Digimon game. Neither have I until this game. It has the aesthetic of a Persona game but the gameplay of Shin Megami Tensei in a much lighter tone. This is as close to a family friendly SMT game you can get on PS4. I believe it has an art designer from SMT on this game.

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, let's what I've got. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster is a definite!!! However, I'd also recommend Infamous: Second Son, Shovel Knight, and Rare Replay I guess? From what I've played, those are good choices. Especially Final Fantasy X

This. 

Also Knack is obviously the best non-mature, non-Final Fantasy game of any current gen platform.

Final Fantasy X fans unite!!

Bloodborne kids need to learn live is tough

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Bloodborne kids need to learn live is tough

life is tough*