By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Myth: Nintendo needs to have big surprises at E3 or they're doomed

Miyamotoo said:
DélioPT said:

I didn't give examples? I suppose you missed this, then:

"I checked Sony's last E3 presentation and guess what, they had 9 games that were coming out last year or this year and 5 for... let's say 2018 (not out of the question if one or more releases this year).
I also checked their first E3 presentation and this is the result (X = Indies):
13 - 11111X
14 - 1111111XXXXX
15 - 11X
16 - 1X
Unknown: 1"

Do the math and see if your view of how Sony handles E3 is true or not.

You have some problem with reading!? Again, gave me example of game that Sony or MS announced and released in less than year, in recent times.

You just wrote E3 and some numbers, but you still didn't give any example.

I gave you numbers that showed how your view was wrong (Sony focused on the games coming the current year or next year) and i even gave you 2 press conferences.

You want to focus on names? Don't expect me to respond to that. I already had the trouble to check how many were shown.
Check the videos on youtube.

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Miyamotoo said:

You have some problem with reading!? Again, gave me example of game that Sony or MS announced and released in less than year, in recent times.

You just wrote E3 and some numbers, but you still didn't give any example.

I gave you numbers that showed how your view was wrong (Sony focused on the games coming the current year or next year) and i even gave you 2 press conferences.

You want to focus on names? Don't expect me to respond to that. I already had the trouble to check how many were shown.
Check the videos on youtube.

You gave me some numbers, you still didn't give me any examples. Very simple, give me examples of specific games.

Why I want examples of specific games, beacuse all currently announced games like new GoW, Days Gone, Gran Turismo Sport, TLoU2...even exclusives like Spiderman or FF7R, are announced at last E3 (FF7R was announced 2 years ago) and they still don't have no one release date.