By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is your favorite and least favorite Tekken character?

Lili is by far my favourite.

Least favourite ... I dunno. Leo, maybe.

Around the Network

King

Favorite: Asuka because she's my main and I like her quotes.
Lese favorite : Dr. Bosconovic, always on the floor horrible to fight with and against

Signature goes here!

Dr. Bosconovich and his daughter Alisa Bosconovich are my mosted hated chacracters. My favorite characters are Feng Wei and Bryan. 

I've been out of Tekken for a few years now so I'm trying to stick with one character for now and just master that one (Leo). My favorites are Miguel Rojo and Brian Fury. I've also been wanting to learn a Mishima (mainly interested in Heihachi). I don't really have a least favorite character. The one I seem to never be interested in trying out is Paul so I guess I can say him.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Oh geez. I kinda like everybody. Even Bosconovitch and Gon. I used to LOVE Tekken. 1, 2, and 3. I couldn't get into 4 or 5, but 6 grabbed me eventually. I like King a lot because of the chain moves that are possible. I just looks so fucking cool. When playing Tekken 3 with a friend, I picked Bryan, and he said with perfect vocal inflection: "He looks like a member of the SS." Had a good laugh. I love the brutality of the Russian sambo style. I tend to prefer the characters that take more skill to play, but even saying that, I still love Eddie Gordo, even though he's a button mashers dream. So I guess I like King, Armor King, and Bryan the most. No least favs. Here's a pic of my favorite UFC fighter, Khabib Nurmagomedov, undefeated in the UFC, ranked the #1 contender in his division, and a 2 time Combat Sambo world champion.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."