By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long have some of your new game binges gotten?

Mary Kate and Ashley: Barbie Builder III

1,027 hours

Around the Network

Some of you guys are really not making me feel any better.. Steam on it's own is up to 40 hours now... PS4 is probably at 5. Keep in mind, it just cam out 3 days ago...

Zelda BotW
I put about 100 hours into it in the first week.
I took time off work to play it; Worth it.

Diablo II, spent about 30 hours straight when we had out first LAN with it. Never been so tired my entire life. And then we slept for 5-6 hours and went at it again...

More recently, when I moved here, I was unemployed for almost two months and had no internet... I had recently bought Eador: Master of the Broken World and I clocked about 150-160 hours in that game alone in less than three weeks, which is probably the most I've played a single title over a longer period of time. I usually clock a good 100 hours in the first month or two when a new FIFA arrives as well, and I've had crazy bouts with Mount & Blade Warband and a few other titles as well.

caffeinade said:

Zelda BotW

Played it twice.  300 hours in the month(not a lot of hours at work helped).

Right now, 125hrs in Pokemon Sun.  I'm catching them all... for some reason.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
IkePoR said:
caffeinade said:

Zelda BotW

Played it twice.  300 hours in the month(not a lot of hours at work helped).

Right now, 125hrs in Pokemon Sun.  I'm catching them all... for some reason.

Good luck.
I will play BotW again when hard mode comes out.

My worst was probably my first playthrough of Persona 5. 117 hours in 8 days.
Just last week I played through Breath of the Wild (I just got my Switch and I didn't own a Wii U). That came to something like 80-90 hours over the course of 9 days.

Not sure about many in the past. I beat Final Fantasy VII in a weekend rental and then bought the game so I could "100% it". Haven't done that much nonstop gaming in a while.... Until BotW came along.

According to the Switch App, I had several 8-12 hours days. That's pretty amazing since I usually work twelve hours a day! I do admit I was playing at work, though.