By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals Discussion- warriors clean up in five games, win it all 129-120

Mike321 said:
Warriors have a 3-1 lead, here we go again

If this actually happens, we'll be hearing about it for decades!

Around the Network
Angelus said:
What boggles my mind is that Curry barely even had the ball in his hands. He's the damn point guard, and yet it seemed like he never even touched the ball for most of the game. I mean wtf is that? lol

Also, someone needs to explain to me why Iggy never pulls up on wide open 3s. Last I checked he was a decent shooter. I mean Green is out there laying enough bricks to build a new stadium, but Iggy never even gives it a try or two.

Iggy from what I've seen is more of a set shooter in that it has to be one full motion. Even Green when he shoots shows this trait. Iggy isn't like Durant/Curry/Thompson in that he just pulls up. Iggy's priority is that he looks for the wide open man, and maybe shoot if no one is near him.

TH3-D0S3R said:
Angelus said:
What boggles my mind is that Curry barely even had the ball in his hands. He's the damn point guard, and yet it seemed like he never even touched the ball for most of the game. I mean wtf is that? lol

Also, someone needs to explain to me why Iggy never pulls up on wide open 3s. Last I checked he was a decent shooter. I mean Green is out there laying enough bricks to build a new stadium, but Iggy never even gives it a try or two.

Iggy from what I've seen is more of a set shooter in that it has to be one full motion. Even Green when he shoots shows this trait. Iggy isn't like Durant/Curry/Thompson in that he just pulls up. Iggy's priority is that he looks for the wide open man, and maybe shoot if no one is near him.

I saw him get the ball plenty of times when he was wide open out there. Even I could have made some of those shots with that much space

Chris Hu said:
Angelus said:
Unanimous MVP Steph Curry.....nobody to be found anywhere in an entire close out game for a championship. I mean really? lol

With your opposite, Kyrie, out there clowning fools? And after what people said about you last year?
I mean nvm that he didn't shoot well....where was the aggression? Where's the hunger?

Fucking embarrassing

Well Curry is easily the most overrated NBA MVP in the last 20 years and that includes Malone pretty much being shut down by Rodman the first time they met in the finals. 

Rodman was one of the best defenders in the history of basketball, though.  That's not much of an indictment.  

Angelus said:
TH3-D0S3R said:

I saw him get the ball plenty of times when he was wide open out there. Even I could have made some of those shots with that much space

9 times out of 10 if he has that much space, he has an easy lane to the bucket, where he could go for a dunk or easy dump off pass.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Chris Hu said:

Well Curry is easily the most overrated NBA MVP in the last 20 years and that includes Malone pretty much being shut down by Rodman the first time they met in the finals. 

Rodman was one of the best defenders in the history of basketball, though.  That's not much of an indictment.  

True plus he got into Malones head during those first finals which made his job a lot easier.

If the Warriors don't close this out in game 5, at home, they are the weakest, sorriest super team that has ever existed.

Refs definitely played a big role in this game...... nba does not want to lose money on this series, the sweep could not happen

mM
leo-j said:
Refs definitely played a big role in this game...... nba does not want to lose money on this series, the sweep could not happen

Must be watching a different game.  The refs were bananas but the Cavs thoroughly outplayed the Warriors and several key Warriors players failed to be relevant.  

The refs just ruined what should have been a great game to watch.

leo-j said:

Well not really since the Cavs lead from start to finished and the final score could have been more lobsided if they would have made some more of their free throws.  On top of that the refs didn't help the Cavs in setting the record for most three pointer made in a finals game.