By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: SF II (Switch) > SF V (PS4)

Tagged games:

No wa-

*Looks at sfv ps4 sales*

Hmm maybe

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Anfebious > Turkish

.....No.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Capcom after seeing SFII outsell SFV "Huh, maybe we should keep releasing old games on the Switch, and new ones on the PS4" or something dumb like that.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Given that S.F. V was challenged if not beaten by Pokken PS4 to Wii U, it is possible.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I don't think it had such a hot start in the U.K. but will probably make up for it in N.A and Japan.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

This is very possible, I wonder what SFV numbers really are but Capcom really fucked up the release

Well, seeing as how V just barely reached 1 million, it's not entirely out of the question.

Slarvax said:
Capcom after seeing SFII outsell SFV "Huh, maybe we should keep releasing old games on the Switch, and new ones on the PS4" or something dumb like that.

So... nothing but Monster Hunter? :D

In all honesty, though, Capcom might wind up making SF VI become a PS4/Switch Multiplat if that happens.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3