By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 1st Year in Japan could be one of the Strongest Lineups Ever of All Time

Ganoncrotch said:
monocle_layton said:

Consoles which don't sell well generally aren't viewed positively. The Wii U has the same issues. A lot of great games which go ignored. Doesn't make it any better to see the amazing games being next to garbage. 

Just for comparisons sake, from Wiki

Wii-U

There are currently 737[a] games on this list.

The Vita literally has double it's library in terms of number of games, I'm just saying that the type of game argument falls to shreds at the point where there is so many to pick from, if you can really turn your nose up to the nearly 1 and a half thousand games on the system the issue isn't the range of games, the issue you have is people having a problem with the system their on, that problem for the most part sadly... is that they think it doesn't have games they would love.

There isn't a single Genre that the Vita doesn't cover and doesn't cover well at that.

I love the Vita. Don't get me wrong, but many people ignored it for many reasons. As great as it is now, it just couldn't get itself to be appreciated

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
monocle_layton said:

Consoles which don't sell well generally aren't viewed positively. The Wii U has the same issues. A lot of great games which go ignored. Doesn't make it any better to see the amazing games being next to garbage. 

Just for comparisons sake, from Wiki

Wii-U

There are currently 737[a] games on this list.

The Vita literally has double it's library in terms of number of games, I'm just saying that the type of game argument falls to shreds at the point where there is so many to pick from, if you can really turn your nose up to the nearly 1 and a half thousand games on the system the issue isn't the range of games, the issue you have is people having a problem with the system their on, that problem for the most part sadly... is that they think it doesn't have games they would love.

There isn't a single Genre that the Vita doesn't cover and doesn't cover well at that.

I love the Vita. Don't get me wrong, but many people ignored it for many reasons. As great as it is now, it just couldn't get itself to be appreciated