Forums - Movies & TV - Wonder Woman - $100 million opening weekend domestically

Will you see "Wonder Woman"?

Yes, opening week! 71 41.76%

Yes, sometime later 38 22.35%

Yes, on home video / download 28 16.47%

No, never 24 14.12%

See Results 9 5.29%

Total:170

Yeah I am sceptical of the DC universe these days. So if reviews are good I will watch it otherwise I will skip it.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

I want to see it, but considering that almost every DC movie is absolute trash...

It's not a day 1 watch for me. I hope it's good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I can't wait to see it! Looks great to me!

I'm excited! Looks solid

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

TOMATOMETER

96%
Average Rating: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 53
Fresh: 51
Rotten: 2

------------------------

Over all, positive reviews with 50+ in now. Looking good for Wonder Woman, be curious how her opening weekend compares to other DCEU movies and if it will have legs.

Around the Network

Lol these gifs XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

This is really encouraging! I had assumed it would fall in the spectrum of mediocrity where all Warner Bros./DC properties live, but it seems like that's not necessarily the case.

I'm glad because the DCEU needs a shot in the arm.

Color me surprised.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Color me surprised.

It could end up settling in low 90s, but that is still excellent and above expectations.  Really hopy Wonder Woman is being well received after so many were worried it would be terrible.