By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Spider-Man Homecoming VS Amazing Spider-Man 2 Poster

So, two new Spider-Man Homecoming trailers just landed today, and along with new trailers come new posters! Only, the poster hasn't been very well recieved (although the trailers were dope!). I personally don't mind it, especially in comparison to the absolutely terrible Amazing Spider-Man 2 poster.

Below is the brand spankin' new theatrical poster for the movie, which a lot of people took to Twitter and other social media saying how it looks like a terrible photoshop job. Right next to it is the poster for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Personally, I think the Homecoming poster is A LOT better than The Amazing Spider-Man 2 poster. The latter just looks too simple and generic, while the Homecoming poster at least has a lot of colour and characters from the movie. Check it out! Which one do you prefer?

Edit: Here's a second Spider-Man Homecoming poster! Looks to be an improvement!

Around the Network

It feel as though it barely conveys the fact that it's a Spider-Man film, despite him taking up 1/3 of the poster.

bet: lost

There's really nothing special about it. I can tell they're desperate to sell this movie by constantly remind people that Iron Man is in it and it is part of the MCU. I think it'll be good, but that doesn't change the fact that it reeks of desperation.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

HylianYoshi said:
It feel as though it barely conveys the fact that it's a Spider-Man film, despite him taking up 1/3 of the poster.

True, that's something I forgot to mention. I feel like there's about as much Iron Man on the poster as there is Spider-Man.

They gave up a long time ago after they realized they weren't going to beat Spider-Man 2's.

Around the Network

I'm not going to lie: Homecoming the poster looks dreadful.

As long as the movie itself is better than ASM2, the worst Spider-Man movie to date, then I don't really care.

*Eyeroll*

Tony Stark in: Spider-man Homecoming

There's way too much focus on Tony Stark, that's a big problem.

Xxain said:
*Eyeroll*

It's starting to feel more like Iron Man 4 than anything Spider-Man :-/

Xxain said:
*Eyeroll*

That's funny, my friend showed me this earlier and I responded with.

Ironman 4: Spider-Man Homecoming.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.