By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explosion at Manchester Arena 22+ dead 50+ injured.

Barozi said:
glimmer_of_hope said:
Smile United Kingdom! You have been blessed by the religion of peace once again.

Now lets all join together to defend Islam, light candles and wait for it to happen again.....like we ALWAYS do!

ah yes and what is your great solution?
Bomb all muslim countries?

Its amazing how people can go from one extreme to the next. Doing nothing about it doesn't mean we go bombing people! How about actually talking about it instead of sweeping it under the rug? How about admitting that Islam IS a problem in the world today?

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
Bermuda said:

Because I do know who is responsible​, just like everyone else. There's just the few SJWs who play the waiting game but....we all know, how could we not. I've seen this same thing before.

There's a terrorist incident and nobody knows whose done it, people obviously assume it's a Muslim, the odd naive guy says "We should wait to see first because that's just racist etc", then to nobodies at all it a Muslim, rinse and repeat with no difference.

It doesn't matter if he's an Extremist, he's still a Muslim. When was the last time a Extremist Buddhist or Sikh killed a bunch of people in a terrorist incident? It doesn't happen.

http://studies.aljazeera.net/en/reports/2016/09/muslim-minorities-peril-rise-buddhist-violence-asia-160908090547506.html

areason said:

You didn't seem to get what i was saying. It's not about muslims, it's about islam, which isn't a secular religion. In islamic law, drinking is prohibited, atheism is prohibited, homosexuality is prohibited, apostacy is prohibited, and the list goes on. It isn't a compataible culture with the west, and when nations do not regulate what happens in mosques and when they let sharia courts open up, then you would be a fool not to expect issues. 

It's never been about muslims, but instead about the religion. And then people come and say "not all muslims", also it's quite funny because any person who drinks, does drugs, has sexual thoughts outside of marriage, or participates in any way shape or form to western culture is branded as a false followers of islam by the religions world leaders, and by it's law. 

Most of the stuff you said are prohibited for Muslims only. In some sects apostasy is not prohibited.

What? What do non mulsim sects have to do about this. 

Plus ho gave you the flying idea that atheism is prohibited? During the Caliphates Muslims, Christians, atheists, Jews and others lived in the empire and all the other groups could drink and do what they wanted because they were given the right to live according to their beliefs.

They had the right to live but they had to pay a tax for being a non muslim. Also what does the caliphate have to do with the current world? You aren't allowed to bring a cross into Saudi Arabia, and you're asked about your religion and beliefs in other nations such as Iran. 

Muslims and Islam gave women right hundreds of years before you people did in a land where they used to be buried alive and sold as things. Muslims were also tolerant and Islam teaches tolerance.

Exactly mate that's why women aren't allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia. 

In Islam you cannot be an oppressor if you are following the religion. If we followed Islam forgiveness is the best thing we can give to anybody for any wrongdoings. If we followed Islam then we are not allowed to force our ideals on anyone certainly not commit suicide blasts since it is zulm to yourself and to many other people.

Have you even read the Quran? It specifically states that apotastes should be killed, and that non mulsims can not go to heaven. You're clueles about your own religion.

Suicide in general is prohibited. Killing one innocent is compared to killing all of humanity in Islam. In Islam, even during war you are not allowed to attack homes, innocents even not trees, crops and shrubbery and animals.

That's why the Quran tells people to raise their swords agains their enemies. 

Sharia is not even a law the legal side of Islam is fiqh. Sharia is a way of living and is different for every sect. For very conservative wahàbists sure it is oppression but for sufis who are not very extreme in their views, it is completely different. Islam is not the issue it the conditions of war and the culture inside the middle east that is the issue.Its their culture and the way they are taught to think or the way they are brainwashed by the terrorists.

Yes sharia is up for interpretation, but regardless of how secular a Judge's interpretation can be it is still based on opressive laws and it is incompatible with the west. 

The first people that want these groups gone are Muslims since they are the ones most killed and whose hones are most destroyed and yet the largest victim of middle eastern terrorism somehow always her blamed for it as well. These scums are just a couple thousand while Muslims around the world are 1.2billion.

The horros of islam don't just have to do with terrorism, it's about opression. It doesn't matter if it's followers agree with the stonning of women, or with the killing of homosexuals.

And one last thing, in islam, if you are living in a land under non Muslim law the only options allowed are either to follow that law or leave the land. Unless you are being attacked or oppressed you are not allowed to take any action and even if you take action you are required to stop as soon as the oppression ends

Yes mate all the homosexuals leaving in muslim countries have the means to move abroad. Very logical 

What is this nonsense! 

Frank_kc said:
Just a few points to clear things to misinformed people:

- ISIS and Al Qaeda are a creation of the west... Both were created by USA... first, Al Qaeda and Bin laden were created and funded by USA to fight against the soviets in Afghanistan..... ISIS was created also by USA as it provided an environment to create such group by destroying Iraq (fake lie of WMD)..and allowing Iran in Iraq which allowed all kind of extremists to jump in and create what is called ISIS today.

- ISIS doesn't represent ISLAM, more Muslims are killed by ISIS on daily basis more than any other people in the world.

- ISIS is created to make ISLAM look bad and create hate among Western toward ISLAM.

- I feel sorry for the people who died in Manchester.... and feel sympathy with their families... There is nothing that can justify killing innocent teenagers and kids.

Finally..... did any one hear about the speeding car that plowed into pedestrians in Manhattan's Times Square in new York last week.... do you know why no one is talking about it?

Because it was done by a none Muslim,, otherwise, this would be all over the world news .... the attacker will be eventually called a psycho and mentally unstable.... while a Muslim doing the same thing is called a terrorist.

You want to lecture people, but you can't make a distinction between an accident caused by one individual and the harmful actions of organisations and their followers with hostile political agenda? (Car) Accidents as terror attacks are sougth to be prevented.

Qwark said:
Why is everyone still so shocked by these incidents. I already for told since Paris that one major attack per six months is standard in Europe these days. Stop spending so much attention about it and just accept it. Just feel sorry for ghe victims and move on to the next 6 months without a major incident.

The hell? People get shaken by extraordinary actions of malicious intent happening amongst their everyday lifes, wether it be a terrorist attack or the brutal murder of a toddler. It is a normal human reaction.

Hunting Season is done...

Ganoncrotch said:
When people suggest that all Islamic people are evil and awful... go and take a look at the victims of this, I'd be fairly sure that the same guys would have issues with the little 8 year old girl who was the second victim of this atrocity, that is what you have to remember, this sort of terrorist attack also kills people that you think are evil because of bias... my god though, I'd be very impressed with anyone able to turn the other cheek when children as young as 8 are the victims of this.

Just going to say, I'm sorry if I'm wrong about the girls background, but yeah I do think she is part of the 1.6b Islamic people on this planet, yeah... think about it almost 1/7th of the population of the planet are this religion, some of the victims are going to follow the faith.

Mate still waiting on you to answer me.

No need to dodge the subject. 

ArchangelMadzz said:
It's funny how Theresa May will use this to get people to vote for her to put an end to it.

Completely ignoring the fact this AND the London attack happened under her watch, and the UK government has been under Tory rule for the past 7 years and have done nothing.

Politicians take advantage of such events everywhere, don't get shocked mate. 

Also just so you know, London and Manchester vote Labor. So yeah well done labor! 

Around the Network

Salman Abedi. British Citizen with Libyan roots. = seems to be the one who did it.

Kyuu said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well the point of it was to dispell the myth that there's only a few thousand islamic terrorists. Out of a religion of 1.2 billion, there's likely millions of extremists within the religion around the world. I'm not saying the whole religion is like that but a good portion of it is.

I can understand why muslims try to hide or convince others that is not true. No group likes to admit that they have more than few bad apples in them but the left for some reason is trying to obscure the whole truth about Islam. I also don't understand why they're against vetting them much more than we do now. Here's some data on this that is also just as disturbing. 

The most interesting parts of these are the "favorable" and "don't know" percentages. 

Supporters of Hamas and Hezbollah don't necessarily condone their every action, policy or idea, similar to how the citizens of the United States don't necessarily justify every atrocity their government, who represent them, commits. It's more of a support for a principle. Like millions of naive American citizens think 'merica's all bout bringing love and freedom to the developing world, they too want to believe that Hamas is a symbol of the dignity and independence of Palestinians. How is it surprising, much less "disturbing", that large percentages of Muslims support Hamas or Hezbollah when prominent Atheist Jew professors like Noam Chomsky (considered one of the greatest minds alive) and Norman Finkelstein, among dozens others, actively support them as well?

Hell according to your own poll, the percentage of Lebanese Christian supporters of Hamas is almost 2 thirds that of Sunni's.. which isn't a few no matter how you slice it and clearly shows that it isn't religion based..

In the case of Hezbollah, which is pretty similar to Hamas in more than one way, the Christian support in the middle east, particularly Lebanon and Syria, is possibly MUCH higher than the Sunni support... "OMG CHRISTIANS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE! HOW DARE THEY SUPPORT SUICIDE BOMBERS!!"

You wanna know what I find more disturbing? ... this:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/17677/majority-supports-use-atomic-bomb-japan-wwii.aspx

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/08/04/70-years-after-hiroshima-opinions-have-shifted-on-use-of-atomic-bomb/

Hezoballah are a militia, they do not use suicide bombers. They are incomparable to hammas, it isn't even close. 

And yes the Lebanese christians who supports Hammas are ignornat fools, but you don't see christains all over the world agreeing with them. 

areason said:
Ganoncrotch said:
When people suggest that all Islamic people are evil and awful... go and take a look at the victims of this, I'd be fairly sure that the same guys would have issues with the little 8 year old girl who was the second victim of this atrocity, that is what you have to remember, this sort of terrorist attack also kills people that you think are evil because of bias... my god though, I'd be very impressed with anyone able to turn the other cheek when children as young as 8 are the victims of this.

Just going to say, I'm sorry if I'm wrong about the girls background, but yeah I do think she is part of the 1.6b Islamic people on this planet, yeah... think about it almost 1/7th of the population of the planet are this religion, some of the victims are going to follow the faith.

Mate still waiting on you to answer me.

No need to dodge the subject. 

Answer what?

You're not even quoting something where I was replying to you, what are you waiting on me to answer? I checked back to see if you edited your message from this post of mine but you didn't I'm afraid in a thread closing on 100 replies I've no idea which post you are talking about.

Ask the question in reply to this post, if I don't answer you it's because your question isn't worth answering sorry to say.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

areason said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
It's funny how Theresa May will use this to get people to vote for her to put an end to it.

Completely ignoring the fact this AND the London attack happened under her watch, and the UK government has been under Tory rule for the past 7 years and have done nothing.

Politicians take advantage of such events everywhere, don't get shocked mate. 

Also just so you know, London and Manchester vote Labor. So yeah well done labor! 

Any politician clamining they can stop terrorism is either a fool or a liar. 

The best they can do is provide the best possible service in the form of police and hospitals etc to deal with the situation. Imo Conservatives are not the party that I believe can do that. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Kyuu said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well the point of it was to dispell the myth that there's only a few thousand islamic terrorists. Out of a religion of 1.2 billion, there's likely millions of extremists within the religion around the world. I'm not saying the whole religion is like that but a good portion of it is.

I can understand why muslims try to hide or convince others that is not true. No group likes to admit that they have more than few bad apples in them but the left for some reason is trying to obscure the whole truth about Islam. I also don't understand why they're against vetting them much more than we do now. Here's some data on this that is also just as disturbing. 

The most interesting parts of these are the "favorable" and "don't know" percentages. 

I don't understand why you find the last couple of polls disturbing when you factor in ignorant people and trolls who exist in every nation, not least of whom is the United States. You could make a similar survey in Latin America or Eastern Europe and the results wouldn't be so different in the case of Hamas.

I hope you realize that Hamas, fucked up as they may be, and ISIS are two extremely different entities. ISIS are lunatic thugs that exist to destroy... only a radical fuck or an exceptionally ignorant dumbass could support. Hamas is a FAR more complex example... it embodies a wholly different cause which is in essence noble, at least on the surface. It may have lost its way and became more radical over the time, but most of their ideologies aren't inherently "terror"

Supporters of Hamas and Hezbollah don't necessarily condone their every action, policy or idea, similar to how the citizens of the United States don't necessarily justify every atrocity their government, who represent them, commits. It's more of a support for a principle. Like millions of naive American citizens think 'merica's all bout bringing love and freedom to the developing world, they too want to believe that Hamas is a symbol of the dignity and independence of Palestinians. How is it surprising, much less "disturbing", that large percentages of Muslims support Hamas or Hezbollah when prominent Atheist Jew professors like Noam Chomsky (considered one of the greatest minds alive) and Norman Finkelstein, among dozens others, actively support them as well?

Hell according to your own poll, the percentage of Lebanese Christian supporters of Hamas is almost 2 thirds that of Sunni's.. which isn't a few no matter how you slice it and clearly shows that it isn't religion based..

In the case of Hezbollah, which is pretty similar to Hamas in more than one way, the Christian support in the middle east, particularly Lebanon and Syria, is possibly MUCH higher than the Sunni support... "OMG CHRISTIANS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE! HOW DARE THEY SUPPORT SUICIDE BOMBERS!!"

You wanna know what I find more disturbing? ... this:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/17677/majority-supports-use-atomic-bomb-japan-wwii.aspx

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/08/04/70-years-after-hiroshima-opinions-have-shifted-on-use-of-atomic-bomb/

Those are not ignorant people or trolls that agree with hamas or isis. They're self-aware people with extremist views that are dangerous to other people. Did you see the other one I posted about suicide bombings? That's insane numbers. Hamas and ISIS both attack civilians to further their agenda. They are terrorist groups because of that.