By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fan goes skydiving with his Switch in Nintendo tribute video

irstupid said:
VGPolyglot said:

God, I would be so scared while skydiving, I would not be able to calm myself down enough to be able to playon the Switch. It'd certainly be a unique experience though for those who can do it!

Well you can tell he basically just holds on to the system super hard. He does not want to drop it. He is not really pushign any buttons or moving the joystick. I'm sure the wind woudl rip it out of his hands if he didn't hold on tight. Then he puts it away early enough.

Yeah, it's more for the shot than to actually enjoy it. But I'd be so shaky that I wouldn't even be able to hold one.

Around the Network

Gotta take advantage of the fact that you can take it anywhere

VGPolyglot said:
irstupid said:

Well you can tell he basically just holds on to the system super hard. He does not want to drop it. He is not really pushign any buttons or moving the joystick. I'm sure the wind woudl rip it out of his hands if he didn't hold on tight. Then he puts it away early enough.

Yeah, it's more for the shot than to actually enjoy it. But I'd be so shaky that I wouldn't even be able to hold one.

Ha well you would be connected with an experienced diver and not be able to hold on to anything. 

He clearly is an experienced jumper since he was jumping solo. By the time you woudl be qulified to jump solo, you probably would have overcome your shaking some.

Nintendo Switch: Game Anywhere.

I don't really understand the point of skydiving while playing a switch. If I went skydiving, I would be busy trying to enjoy the scenery and not die. To hell with a video game at that point.

Around the Network

Free advertising for the NS!!

34 years playing games.

Green098 said:
Trippy, If I was him I would of ended up dropping it.

Me too. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Dang, that video overall was a pretty awesome watch. Can't believe he took it skydiving with him, haha.I suppose you really can play it anywhere, even while jumping off a plane.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

That's a pretty class video :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

RolStoppable said:
Cloudman said:
Dang, that video overall was a pretty awesome watch. Can't believe he took it skydiving with him, haha.I suppose you really can play it anywhere, even while jumping off a plane.

The skydiver was a stunt double. It says so in the credits.

I did see that in the credits, though still, someone was playing it while skydiving.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread