By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Wii be considered Nintando's Greatest Console Ever!

Well as we can see, wii is on its way to be nintendos greatest selling system(possibly over 100 million) but do you think its the best , past the nes and snes and any future consoles they may release?

^_^

Around the Network

I think it will be the best.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

In regards to sales the Wii is well ahead of all previous Nintendo systems. But in regards to classic games the winner in my opinion is the original NES.

personally i think it is, i cant say about the future consoles but no other system has had this much success not even the ps2

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

IMO the DS is Nintendo's greatest console ever, but the Wii's done alright for itself.

Around the Network

Nintendo's next consoles should be better (but may not sell as much). There are a lot of ways to improve it (HD, HDD, better motion controls, useful head tracking, better online servers, more systems in the VC). If Nintendo just does half of these and makes the new system BC with Wii games, I'll buy it.

At this point, I still think I had more fun with NES and SNES overall but once Nintendo has a massive game library, I'll likely consider Wii it Nintendo's best console (perhaps the DS in Nintendo's best system).

If you were just talking about units sold, the Wii is going to sell way more than the NES and should triple the SNES in sales.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I liked the N64 the best, it signaled a change in pace and attention from Nintendo.
The SNES is also great, a lot better than the Wii imo.

the snes is still the greatest nintendo console in my book for now :) ....wii might pass it in 2-3years tho .

It will be, but at this point, the GAMECUBE had more variety than the Wii. Best selling? No doubt. Best overall? Remains to be seen.

I think wii is the best console for Nintendo, and for me its still SNES, maybe in a couple of years, the wii might take that