By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's New Character Designs Feel A lot More Capcom/Sega-ish

curl-6 said:
Twintelle is well on her way to becoming the most overrated Nintendo character.

It's all because the booty.

I like the design but I personally think most characters of ARMS look better.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
curl-6 said:

It's all because the booty.

I like the design but I personally think most characters of ARMS look better.

Yeah, honestly I like every other character shown so far more.

KLAMarine said:
Ljink96 said:

Yup, it's just the fact that fresh blood and talent is entering the company. A natural progression if I've ever seen one. The benefit is, the younger generation has a pool of older ideas/ art styles to pull from once they feel their work is becoming stale. It's a never ending cycle. But man...Twintelle... she on a whole nother league. I can't believe Nintendo okayed this thang ALMOST puts Onion to shame.

Onion?

Onionberry. A cool female user here on the Chartz. She posted a booty pic on her thread due to a lost bet. Needless to say, she broke VGChartz (not really). The thread was highly popular. Also Onion is another slang term for booty.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Ka-pi96 said:
curl-6 said:

RIP Rosalina?

RIP Marie.

Man I would love an F-Zero with a 60s comicbook aesthetic, and with out of car gameplay. Like, a Yakuza style game with an emphasis on driving.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

RIP Rosalina?

RIP Marie.

Marie is truly awesome, though. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
curl-6 said:

RIP Marie.

Marie is truly awesome, though. 

Callie is better. :P

Yeah ARMS definitely has a very Dreamcasty feel to the art style, and I'm loving it.

Rafie said:
KLAMarine said:

Onion?

Onionberry. A cool female user here on the Chartz. She posted a booty pic on her thread due to a lost bet. Needless to say, she broke VGChartz (not really). The thread was highly popular. Also Onion is another slang term for booty.

Oh yeah, I know her. I recall that thread, haha. Her name without the berry part confused me. Thanks for the info.

curl-6 said:

Nah, homie.  The fascination is well deserved.