By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG!!!! ps3 can now upscale DVD movies ,ps1 and ps2 games upto full 1080p!!

DKII said:
Great news, though a lot of it is just catching up to what the 360 can already do, this definitely increases the PS3's value to me if/when I ever actually get an HDTV.

mods do remove the ban on HUS.

as u can see in the forums there are many controversial posters bashing the ps3.

yet no action is taken.

just because ps3 well-wishers are few in this forum it seemed HUS was trolling at times.

However with proper scrutiny you wd see that his posts were not very offensive.

I am sure vgcharts allows "freedom of expression ".

You should encourage posters so that the forum doesnt become a one sided console heaven.

This in turn makes the forum very lively and facilitate frequent NEW POSTS pertaining to gaming

Around the Network

Nice update. As DonWii said, it won't move units. But it will make a lot of current PS3 owners very happy. And really, that's enough. It's not as if this is ground-breaking stuff.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

DonWii said:
Nah. I am not gonna argue why it wont, just saying that IMHO, it wont. Flaming wont come from me.

not worried about you, its others needing to defend Sony's honor im worried about, haha

larry said:

No, they were just a little offensive.

How's that for a defense? 

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Hey, as long as they can defend SONY with out having to compare/bash other system, I can live with it.

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
DonWii said:
Nah. I am not gonna argue why it wont, just saying that IMHO, it wont. Flaming wont come from me.

not worried about you, its others needing to defend Sony's honor im worried about, haha

we dont expect anything from those posters who claim x360 doing better than ps3 in Japan despite selling 2k units and also in Europe where ps3 is the most selling console.(NOW)

larry said:

we dont expect anything from those posters who claim x360 doing better than ps3 in Japan despite selling 2k units and also in Europe where ps3 is the most selling console.(NOW)

I have yet to see anyone post that the 360 is doing better in Japan than the PS3 is. They're both doing terribly (though you would never admit that).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

KruzeS said:
larry said:

No, they were just a little offensive.

How's that for a defense? 

coming from

I actually agree with larry on that one. At least the 360 in Japan. As for Europe, I would just say that SONY brand is strong there, and there may be a Wii shortage.

larry said:

coming from

No, please. Is that offensive to you? I am so sorry.

You gotta watch The Colbert Report some time, though.