By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Nation - Who Should Host The New Thread?

Who should host the new thread?

See Results 26 14.13%

VGPolyglot 71 38.59%

bananaking21 21 11.41%

Swordf1sh 66 35.87%

Total:184

So, how is it going to work? Are we just nominating people now, and then having a vote later? Or are the mods deciding who will take over?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Slade6alpha said:
Since I already got rejected. I nominate VGPolygot.

Chazore said:

I nominate myself as the new leader!

I nominate VGPolygot  

Woah, I wasn't expecting any nominations here! Thanks guys!! Though, I'm not sure if enough people associate me with the PlayStation community here.

I don't so I don't think you're a good fit.

I also don't think a mega thread is good for discussion.

Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:

Woah, I wasn't expecting any nominations here! Thanks guys!! Though, I'm not sure if enough people associate me with the PlayStation community here.

I don't so I don't think you're a good fit.

Yeah, I figured that there'd be some people who wouldn't want me to take over. I'll keep the doors open in case the frontrunners don't want to take over, but if there's someone else who more people think are better equipped for the task, I'll be fine with them taking over.

VGPolyglot said:
BraLoD said:

I can sense a lot of hidden cat love right there.

The question is, would you get rid of every cat in the world if it meant a new LoD game?

Omg, such questions shouldn't be asked. Don't give him ideas >. <

Around the Network

I would be interested. Problem is that I'm currently busy finding housing and then, I'll be moving to the new place within a 2 week period. I was also dealing with two Praxis exams hence why my activity has gone down.

BraLoD? Gribble?

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
So, how is it going to work? Are we just nominating people now, and then having a vote later? Or are the mods deciding who will take over?

I'd assume it would go more off of who actually is volunteering for it than who is being nominated.

I mean, it should at least. No point giving it to someone that doesn't even want it

No, we'll make them host the thread, whether they want to or not!!

NATO said:
Rolstoppable

He gets my vote.  We must keep him occupied so he has no time to be mod.  

#modcurse 

I'll volunteer, if and only if everyone on the PSN accepts Futaba Sakura as their goddess.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."