By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Nation - Who Should Host The New Thread?

Who should host the new thread?

See Results 26 14.13%

VGPolyglot 71 38.59%

bananaking21 21 11.41%

Swordf1sh 66 35.87%

Total:184

toastboy

Around the Network

Rolstoppable

Slade6alpha said:
Since I already got rejected. I nominate VGPolygot.

Chazore said:

I nominate myself as the new leader!

I nominate VGPolygot  

Woah, I wasn't expecting any nominations here! Thanks guys!! Though, I'm not sure if enough people associate me with the PlayStation community here.

Bralod.

Again?!!! Wat should should we name it this time. And Shadow you doing ok bro.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Me. i am the rightful owner of these peasants. i been around since the original days of the Playstation Nation since pezus made it.

estebxx said:
I wish i could do it (and i do think i fill some of those requirements) but... sadly im not very active in this community.

I nominate BraLod, he fills all the requirements.

he will only talk about legend of dragoon and use it to promote a dead game. we need somebody who isnt living in the past. 

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:

he will only talk about legend of dragoon and use it to promote a dead game. we need somebody who isnt living in the past. 

Plus he'd also infest the OP with cat pictures. Who wants that?

i might do the same, but they would be nudes though. so thats another plus for me. 

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:

i might do the same, but they would be nudes though. so thats another plus for me. 

There's non-nude cat pictures? WTF?

its not something you want to see. i stumbled upon them once by accident. disgusting filth. 

King of Bananas or LoD of bras this is tough. But if CGI- Quality becomes king I would never get the page to load XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share