By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Left leaning ABC network cancels Last Man Standing.

axumblade said:
Soundwave said:
The show sucks and Tim Allen sucks donkey balls.

Pretty much. 

Totally agree Home Improvement pretty much sucked also and so did pretty much all sitcoms from the 90s that had laugh tracks.  The Wonder Years was pretty much the only great comedy on ABC from the 90s since it didn't have a laugh track.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:

No, but all American sitcoms that have laugh tracks should be cancelled.  

Couldn't you just hope they stop using laugh tracks rather than get cancelled?

If a show starts out with a laugh track it will always have a laugh track.  There never has been a sitcom that started out with a laugh track and then stoped using a laugh track.  Having a laugh track isn't the only thing wrong with laugh track sitcoms the majority of them are shot on fake cheap looking sets.  On the other hand pretty much all comedies and sitcoms that don't use laugh tracks use realistic sets or are actually shot in real locations.

glimmer_of_hope said:

Why is the Left so against free speech? Why must they protest anyone that has a different opinion from theirs?

The big question is, why are you protesting against people with a different opinion from yours? What do you have against free speech?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pbroy said:
Should have been canceled after Kristin got fat and not funny after the first season. The show started getting dumb anyways, with the whole political plots that got thrown in. The only reason I kept watching was to fap to Mandy.

Why would you do that this isn't the 90s or the dial up era there is a ton of better stuff to fap to on the internet now.

Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:

If a show starts out with a laugh track it will always have a laugh track.  There never has been a sitcom that started out with a laugh track and then stoped using a laugh track.  Having a laugh track isn't the only thing wrong with laugh track sitcoms the majority of them are shot on fake cheap looking sets.  On the other hand pretty much all comedies and sitcoms that don't use laugh tracks use realistic sets or are actually shot in real locations.

Well that just means some show can be the first.

Not as if they bother me anyways, I don't even notice them

I guess you don't notice the cheap ass production values on all laugh track sitcoms then either.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
axumblade said:

Pretty much. 

Totally agree Home Improvement pretty much sucked also and so did pretty much all sitcoms from the 90s that had laugh tracks.  The Wonder Years was pretty much the only great comedy on ABC from the 90s since it didn't have a laugh track.

I think Seinfeld and Friends had laugh tracks, but both of those are still watchable today. The rest ..... ehhhhh. Pretty dicey.

The Wonder Years is legitimately one of the best written TV shows ever. 

Soundwave said:
Chris Hu said:

I think Seinfeld and Friends had laugh tracks, but both of those are still watchable today. The rest ..... ehhhhh. Pretty dicey.

The Wonder Years is legitimately one of the best written TV shows ever. 

Never watched a full episode of Friends.  Seinfeld is somewhat watchable at least it had somewhat decent production values since some of the scenes where shot on location instead of inside a soundstage.

glimmer_of_hope said:

This follows on the heals of other communist like actions from the intolerant Left such as:

You say it as if intolerance is something bad. Intolerance is actually pretty great when used against bigotry and ignorance :)

The Right should be a bit more intolerant against those things too.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Another person to whine about the intolerant left? Give this man a safe space!

WolfpackN64 said:
Another person to whine about the intolerant left? Give this man a safe space!

No thats actually Liberals and snowflakes that need there safe sanctuary. That why im in the spot light calling you all out!

Gaming Away Life Since 1985