By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - An unnamed Tales game heading to Switch before March 2018.

I wonder what the theme will be for this one! I still need to play through Tales of Symphonia Chronicles myself! But I'll be sure to at least follow the news for this game.

Around the Network

Looking forward to it.

We already knew this, right?

Nice! Always wanted to get into the Tales of series. Hopefully this is a good one.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Probaly "Tales of Symphonia 3: Separation"

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Flilix said:

Yes, it was announced I believe back when the switch was unveiled like in Feb or something. Same time as when DBZ Xenoverse 2 was announced to be coming.

The only new knews from Namco is the One Piece news today. Possibly Taiko Drum Master as well. Couldn't tell you. Never heard of it, so if was told about it before, it would have went in one ear and out the other.

irstupid said:
Flilix said:

Yes, it was announced I believe back when the switch was unveiled like in Feb or something. Same time as when DBZ Xenoverse 2 was announced to be coming.

The only new knews from Namco is the One Piece news today. Possibly Taiko Drum Master as well. Couldn't tell you. Never heard of it, so if was told about it before, it would have went in one ear and out the other.

I had never heard of Taiko Drum Master either, but I mad a list with all Switch games a few months ago, and I'm quite sure it was on the list.

Peh said:
Probaly "Tales of Symphonia 3: Separation"

I know who to kill if is another Symphonia sequel

Would be happy with a new game and maybe some ports too if possible.

Berseria port.

Flilix said:
irstupid said:

I had never heard of Taiko Drum Master either, but I mad a list with all Switch games a few months ago, and I'm quite sure it was on the list.

Series been around a long time. Been on every Nintendo system since DS. Wii got a bunch of tem and Wii U got one of them. Only a few have made it to the US. I think a couple of the PS2 games and maybe the DS one.