By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confess. You buy PC games for the nude mods.

Nude Mods!

Yes. 29 19.73%

No. 63 42.86%

For scientific research only. 55 37.41%

Total:147
JEMC said:
Chazore said:
Does buying a lewd Japanese game count?.

I usually buy games that work and are modifiable. Not for nude mods, more for other visual/performance enhancements.

Not sure why you're specifically asking for nude mod admittance though.

Probably because he's the one that has to confess something... ^.^

Actually, I've never installed a mod to a game.  In fact, all I've every owned for the longest time have been Macs in which my "newest"iMac is probably 8 years old.  Very little PC gaming, even less chance for modding.  I did sample some hentai games on a 5 year old PC laptop I had inherited only to later donate to a needy family.  Hentai content removed.

Around the Network

considering that 99% (maybe all) are complete shit, I say yes^^

Oddly enough the only game I have "nude modded" was Sakura Dungeon, which was restoring the game to its original uncensored version, so I am not sure that even counts.

Only have 16 games so far on Steam though.

Only mods I install are things like DSFix that make the base game run much better.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Turkish said:
No but I suspect many with kawai anime avatars do, not only here but on forums/twitter etc in general.

So you look at pics of Ken naked?, I mean you are sporting an anime pic yourself. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
JEMC said:

Probably because he's the one that has to confess something... ^.^

Actually, I've never installed a mod to a game.  In fact, all I've every owned for the longest time have been Macs in which my "newest"iMac is probably 8 years old.  Very little PC gaming, even less chance for modding.  I did sample some hentai games on a 5 year old PC laptop I had inherited only to later donate to a needy family.  Hentai content removed.

Mods can fix a bad game or even turn a good game into a great game. And there are lots and lots of them for a lot of things, from fixing game problems like fixed framerates or resolutions to fix gameplay problems, improve the graphics, add new languages, and a very long etc. Simplifying them to only nude mods doesn't make them any justice.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Chazore said:
Turkish said:
No but I suspect many with kawai anime avatars do, not only here but on forums/twitter etc in general.

So you look at pics of Ken naked?, I mean you are sporting an anime pic yourself. 

So predictable, Ken's pic is not kawai, if you don't know the meaning of kawai you can look it up.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
PC Master-bater race you say. Surely not.

If only Horizon came out for PC... Just to make nude mods for Aloy you know. 

Turkish said:
Chazore said:

So predictable, Ken's pic is not kawai, if you don't know the meaning of kawai you can look it up.

Not really what I would call predictable. I mean you are sporting an anime pic. I know the meaning. Still hasn't stopped people liking Ken for his bod as much as it hasn't stopped peeps for liking Rei Ayanami (one of the characters who helped with the Moé boombtw).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Turkish said:

Not really what I would call predictable. I mean you are sporting an anime pic. I know the meaning. Still hasn't stopped people liking Ken for his bod as much as it hasn't stopped peeps for liking Rei Ayanami (one of the characters who helped with the Moé boombtw).

Uh yeah it's predictable, I made that comment realizing I have an anime pic, so imagine me rolling my eyes when I saw your comment. Anime =/= kawai anime, is like lumping entire art forms together, is like saying Rembrandt is like graffiti, is like saying The Godfather=Troll 2