By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confess. You buy PC games for the nude mods.

Nude Mods!

Yes. 29 19.73%

No. 63 42.86%

For scientific research only. 55 37.41%

Total:147

Right of the bat, I'm not condemning or condoning (believe it or not) nudity in games.  So how many of you buy the PC version of a game so you could nude patch them?  And what have you patched?  Keep this Safe For Work, please.  Thanks.

Around the Network

I don't want to lie so I have nothing to confess. I've looked up some nude mods for The Elders Scrolls games, but they didn't really seem to add anything interesting to the games so I skipped them. If I want to see nude bodies, there's better ways for it.

I don't buy PC games, but if I did, sure, I guess I'd do that.

unfortunately nude mods usually are pretty shitty so I think you'd be surprised how low the number is. In fact on average the majority of mods are hit and miss with most things.

We PC game because we dig the mouse+keyboard and the computer homebase is comfortable as most people use it for other stuff (work, browsing, etc.)

Not really a confession for me cause everyone knows that's why I buy pc games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Hey I've used mods its great but nude mods are not a seller for me but if you remove NUDE and just leave MODS then hell yeah, mods are amazing

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Nah. Why play nude mods when there are actually games with naked girls already in them?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Of all the reasons I have to buy my games for PC, nude mods (or mods in general), are not even considered. I buy games that I think will be fun or entertaining to play, not because my character is hot or sexy and there will be a mod to see it nude.

That said, I also have to say that I've used two nude mods:

1-The Sims. I only used to see how they did it. I only used it once because I don't like The Sims, and this mod didn't change that.

2-Saints Row 3. I got this mod ecause there's a challenge in the game where you have to walk/run naked in the street for X amount of time before the cops catch you, and I didn't like how the game handled the censorship. Therefore I got the mod to get rid of it. I still have the mod in case I play the game again.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

PC Master-bater race you say. Surely not.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969