By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confess. You buy PC games for the nude mods.

Nude Mods!

Yes. 29 19.73%

No. 63 42.86%

For scientific research only. 55 37.41%

Total:147
Chazore said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:
Ah, VGC. Another thread derailment of epic proportions. OT: Are there any nude mods for consoles?

You know you kinda contribute to said derailment by mentioning it?.

I wouldn't say there are much if any nude mods for consoles this gen. 

Thats why I put the OT question in my post. But yes, I too have committed acts of derailment. But I have never been a grammar nazi.

OT: So no nude mods for consoles? Interesting.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network
SonytendoAmiibo said:

Thats why I put the OT question in my post. But yes, I too have committed acts of derailment. But I have never been a grammar nazi.

?.

OT: Back in 6th gen you had the Hot Coffee mod with GTA SA, that's something.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:

?.

OT: Back in 6th gen you had the Hot Coffee mod with GTA SA, that's something.

A grammar nazi is someone who is constantly correcting other people's spelling in online forums.

OT: Some console games like Onechanbara Z II don't need nude mods.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

SonytendoAmiibo said:

A grammar nazi is someone who is constantly correcting other people's spelling in online forums.

OT: Some console games like Onechanbara Z II don't need nude mods.

Oh I know what it means, I was more questioning why you'd brought it up. 

I don't think games like that would, but you'd be surprised to think that some would like to see mods for that game. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"