By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your favorite cars from the past decade 00s?

Ford Mustang Shelby GT (2007)

Around the Network

The Enzo Ferrari followed by the Lamborghini Murcielago

crissindahouse said:
Chris Hu said:

Well even though it was first revealed in 2009 none of the 77 cars made where delivered before 2011 so its really more of car from this decade then the 00s.  But then again most of the Fiat Coupe 2.0 and RX-7 where made in the 90s so they are really 90s cars instead of 00s cars.

Ahh, use  that for your next thread then

Well next up will be my favorite cars of the 70s which will feature at least one Aston Martin then I will do one for the current decade which will feature  another Aston Martin besides the  One-77 followed by the favorite cars from the 50s and then I might to a bonus thread for pre 50s cars even though that might not get any replies.  So when my favortie car from the current decade drops sometime on Sunday you can be the first to reply to it even though technically the One-77 is mostly a 00s car since most of the design for it was finished before 2009 but as far as model year goes they are all 2010 or 2011 but not complety sure one that one since I have no idea when they finished all the 77 cars.

The Ford falcon XR6 Turbo. Locally made aussie power. I'm biased though. Smashed quite a few V8s in this back in the day. Too old for that now. Just cruises and car meets on very rare occasions.

Farsala said:
As always I love dodge vipers. 08 SRT10 Dodge Viper ACR

Maserati MC12

Corvette ZR1

2006 Pagani Zonda

Nissan GTR

Also I own a 02 Mitsubishi Lancer, would like the real deal though!

Well its pretty hard to get your hands on a Lancer Evolution VII or any other Lancer Evolution if you live outside of Japan.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

The Ford falcon XR6 Turbo. Locally made aussie power. I'm biased though. Smashed quite a few V8s in this back in the day. Too old for that now. Just cruises and car meets on very rare occasions.

Well I'm more of a Ford guy over Chevy so I like that pick I really like all the HSV Commodores though.  Would have hard time picking between a Falcon and a HSV Commodore.

NobleTeam360 said:

Ford Mustang Shelby GT (2007)

Nice pick.

Chris Hu said:
Farsala said:
As always I love dodge vipers. 08 SRT10 Dodge Viper ACR

Maserati MC12

Corvette ZR1

2006 Pagani Zonda

Nissan GTR

Also I own a 02 Mitsubishi Lancer, would like the real deal though!

Well its pretty hard to get your hands on a Lancer Evolution VII or any other Lancer Evolution if you live outside of Japan.

Yeah at least mine is cheap and saves on gas, and I already have a project car. Especially since where I live it snows so much, very necessary to have a winter car.

Nissan Micra 2001 1.4

My favourite car of 00s and onwards which I have driven.

• Trusty workhorse
  • Incredibly low gas consumption
  • Very nice driving feel
  • Cheap
  • Small size makes it very agile

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Jumpin said:
If I had penis issues, probably an Aston Marton or Corvette.

I always wonder what this has to do with "penis issues". If I have enough money I obviously buy a car which is more fun to drive and looks the best to me. 

I have no problem to drive a smaller cheaper car but a car with some power to drive with (especially when you have to accelerate on the Autobahn and stuff) and which has a beautiful designed exterior and interior with perfect seat stitches and things like that is simply a better experience. 

You can drive a Fiat Punto and it's no shame (those who laugh about people who drive such a car have maybe penis issues) but it's simply not as fun and good looking for most people.