By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your DREAM E3 announcement?

Konami to make an ape escape styled spin off featuring Kerotan's rather then monkeys.

Around the Network

C&C Generals 2
C&C 1 remake
Warcraft 4
Supreme Commander 3
Age of Empires 4
Rise of Nations 2
Sim City 4
Burnout Paradise 2
Starcraft 3
Battle for Middle Earth 3
KKND 2
Vikings remake
Diablo 4
Torchlight 3
FFXV PC

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

CladInShadows said:

Two new Metroid games for the Switch. One in 3D and one in 2D, both to be released on the same day. Make it happen, Nintendo. You did it once before.

i would be very down with that.  I'd even settle for just another 3D Metroid even if development started now and lasted 5 years, just to know they were working on it...

Nintendo announces a Switch subscription service like upcoming Xbox Game Pass where you pay around $10 a month to download and play any of 100s of NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, and Wii U games. Gameboy and DS handhelds, too.

wilreteno said:
let's get crazy. A vita 2 with a new playstation now allowing download instead of streaming

...With SD card support ...

Around the Network

I just want a PS4 Phone sometime around 2019. If they announced a PS4 Tablet or Laptop this year, and announced all Playstation Software from PS4 forward would play on all PlayStation Home, Mobile, Car, and Wearable devices going forward, I would be doing backflips.

More realistic I would realy like a PSVR exclusive Resistence game.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

1313, Darth Maul, the original Battlefront 3, the original Prey 2, and Agent all get revived and look amazing.

Tenchu and Prince of Persia get quality reboots.

Playstation widely expands its legacy emulation and makes sure it's all forward compatible with PS5.

wilreteno said:
let's get crazy. A vita 2 with a new playstation now allowing download instead of streaming

You are my new best friend.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

inFAMOUS 3 following 2's Evil Ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73jv66Fns18
Throw in an inFAMOUS 1 and inFAMOUS 2 remaster and I'll probably cry out of happiness. Probably never gonna happen though :(

Some other games I hope get made one day:

1. The Last of Us DayZ/H1Z1/PUBG-like game set in mainly an urban environment
  2. 3D Pokémon 3rd person open world RPG (I'll seriously run to the store to get a Switch)
  3. Call of Duty Zombies collection: all World at War, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 zombies maps on 1 disc. All with their original weapons + bonus maps from each game, GobbleGum machines on all maps and Weapon Kits available for all weapons.

I just want a Paper Mario similar to the first two.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz