By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yesterday i was a jerk, yet it was so hilarious.

How good of a line was that?

Hilarious. Utter Genius 6 10.17%

funny 8 13.56%

eh... it was okay 23 38.98%

you are a jerk 8 13.56%

sexist pig 4 6.78%

Fuck you, pedro rodriguez. 4 6.78%

See Results 6 10.17%

Total:59

So yesterday i was playing some good old Rocket League. and i am super good at rocket league, and by super good i mean im decent. anyways it was going to be my last game, and i got matched up against a party of 3. those 3 where most likely all women, since one had the name "new girl something something" and the others had "cute" names and had pink hearts as their antenna's and stuff like that. 

during the game.. it came it me... it was so hilarious, yet so devious, so shitty. but i couldnt resist. we won 4-2, yours truly scoring 2 goals and getting one 1 assist, landing me the MVP of the match. and the stage was all set... i couldnt help myself. so i sent this

"you guys seriously support the notion that women cant drive"

by the time i wrote that, there was only about 15 seconds left, and they couldnt muster a reply in time, or probably wanted to take the high road, in which case, who can blame them?

now i stand humble before you all, asking you, just how good of a line was that? LOL. i cant stop laughing. 

Around the Network

That's not a problem since women like jerks .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'm 100% sure they were guys and you just insulted your own gender.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

When you play with the French tell them not to drive backwards like they normally do.

crissindahouse said:
When you play with the French tell them not to drive backwards like they normally do.

The French wouldn't even enter an arena they couldn't flee from. Hence why there are no French players.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Why is that? Females exist and they play video games, usually under names that suggest that they are females.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:
vivster said:

Why is that? Females exist and they play video games, usually under names that suggest that they are females.

I very much doubt that. Especially if it's overtly female it's definitely guys.

That realization that one of those women was Money

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=228137&page=1#

On topic though... should always be civil in games online, that does sort of have to include not going to sexism or racism for comedy, you don't know who is on the other team that you're basically taking a dig at.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This would have been funnier in real life, because online you can't tell if someone is a jerk or if he's just joking.

Haha, very funny...