By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leo-j buys a switch and.....

Tagged games:

Well if you loved 3D land so much I would recommend keeping your switch for Mario oddysey

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Leo-J still has got it! I can't wait for the "GTA VI will kill the Switch" thread.

Did he make a "GTA 4 will kill the Wii" thread back in 2008?

Yeah. A lot of people have a different opinion. You ARE a fanboy.

Moderated ~ CGI

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

curl-6 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Leo-J still has got it! I can't wait for the "GTA VI will kill the Switch" thread.

I guess so! Though, I'm still waiting to see your meltdown if Fatal Frame VI gets announced as a Japan-only game!

Make sure to post your friend code in this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226430

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

I guess so! Though, I'm still waiting to see your meltdown if Fatal Frame VI gets announced as a Japan-only game!

Switch isn't region locked though so it wouldn't be the end of the world.

the_dengle said:
VGPolyglot said:

Switch isn't region locked though so it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Well, I'm not sure if curl knows Japanese, though.

VGPolyglot said:
curl-6 said:

I'd be surprised if they even made  a Fatal Frame 6. The series ain't exactly a cash cow. :P

curl-6 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'd be surprised if they even made  a Fatal Frame 6. The series ain't exactly a cash cow. :P

I was pissed that FFV was digital-only here, so I never bought it. However, I broke the region lock on my Wii U, so I guess I may get it eventually, as I already have the first 4. I hope that they make a sixth one!

curl-6 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yup : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=24862&page=1

Signature goes here!