By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leo-j buys a switch and.....

Tagged games:

I'm low on money

mM
Around the Network

Obvious CGI Switch. You hired a special effects company, eh?

Okay. Okay. I guess you are telling the truth. Sorry about doubting you. Hopefully the console grows on you. The features and online leave a lot to be desired but I still play my Switch daily. My PS4 gets played rarely and my beloved Xbox One hasn't been played in a week (if you don't include movies)!

Peh said:
pokoko said:

Is this a joke post, I can't really tell.

The same as yours.

Haha, you think?  It was a sarcastic post that was making fun of a goofy "who are you" post.  I knew going in that he probably knew where the user name was located.  I don't know if you want to take it seriously or if you just want to defend his post from being mocked but ... I guess that's interesting either way.

I'm pleased with the way this thread turned out.

d21lewis said:
Obvious CGI Switch. You hired a special effects company, eh?

Okay. Okay. I guess you are telling the truth. Sorry about doubting you. Hopefully the console grows on you. The features and online leave a lot to be desired but I still play my Switch daily. My PS4 gets played rarely and my beloved Xbox One hasn't been played in a week (if you don't include movies)!

I play nba 2k and horizon on the PS4 atm

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
I'm low on money

Sorry to see that, hopefully once you have more funds, you can check out some of the other neat games on the system.

leo-j said:
I'm low on money

Kamiko's five bucks on the e-shop. Pretty neat game.

KLAMarine said:
leo-j said:
I'm low on money

Kamiko's five bucks on the e-shop. Pretty neat game.

Yup, would love to see more of it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Leo-J still has got it! I can't wait for the "GTA VI will kill the Switch" thread.

Signature goes here!

I liked MK8 more than MK DS, and DS was my favourite MK game before playing 8.. though it all really is preference, so best not to rely on Metacritic to gauge whether you will like a game or not :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]