By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The Rockets have 8 free agents next season they are going to be a drastically different team next season. I like Shannon Sharp's idea of LeBron staying Cleveland and trading the number eight pick for Kemba Walker and picking up DeAndre Jordan.

Around the Network

The inner anarchist in me wishes Lebron would go to the Celtics on some discount deal. Just to fuck with people. Fuck with Kyrie. "Thought you had your own team now?" Fuck with KD. "Oh you got jokes huh...joining a 73 win team with 3 all stars?" Shit would be hilarious.

Would never happen of course, and really I'd much rather see the Celtics beat him next year anyway, but it would be good comedy though.

Angelus said:
The inner anarchist in me wishes Lebron would go to the Celtics on some discount deal. Just to fuck with people. Fuck with Kyrie. "Thought you had your own team now?" Fuck with KD. "Oh you got jokes huh...joining a 73 win team with 3 all stars?" Shit would be hilarious.

Would never happen of course, and really I'd much rather see the Celtics beat him next year anyway, but it would be good comedy though.

Imagine if LeBron went to the Warriors.

VGPolyglot said:
Angelus said:

Imagine if LeBron went to the Warriors.

On like the veteran minimum or something lol. That would literally be the end of the NBA. They'd have to change the playoff format to king of the hill. 15 other teams, and you go from the lowest to the highest seed all trying to win like a 3 games series or something vs the Warriors. If somebody beats em (ya right), they become the new king of the hill, and the remaining seeds play that team, and so forth.

Angelus said:

The only way he could end up in Boston is if they trade Kyrie Irving.  Rumor has it that Kyrie demanded to be traded away from Cleveland because LeBron wanted the team to trade Kyrie Irving for Chris Paul after they won the title in 2016 I'm pretty sure that rumor is probably accurate since LeBron and Paul are friends.  

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Angelus said:

The only way he could end up in Boston is if they trade Kyrie Irving.  Rumor has it that Kyrie demanded to be traded away from Cleveland because LeBron wanted the team to trade Kyrie Irving for Chris Paul after they won the title in 2016 I'm pretty sure that rumor is probably accurate since LeBron and Paul are friends.  

I know about all that. Hence the comedy. I wasn't trying to present a plausible situation. Thought that was obvious

Angelus said:
Chris Hu said:

I know about all that. Hence the comedy. I wasn't trying to present a plausible situation. Thought that was obvious

Good to know since that story is more then likely true you really can't blame Kyrie for leaving.  I'm thinking the 76er are probably the front runners when it comes to where LeBron will play next season.

The playoffs is basically over. Warrior wins the championship in game 5.

Chris Hu said:
The Rockets have 8 free agents next season they are going to be a drastically different team next season. I like Shannon Sharp's idea of LeBron staying Cleveland and trading the number eight pick for Kemba Walker and picking up DeAndre Jordan.

This is impossible based on Cleveland's salary cap. They have the highest payout among all NBA teams, and they cant just get rid of albatrosses of contracts like Tristan Thompson, George Hill, and JR Smith. These 3 have over 30% of the cap space, and they have next to no trade value. This idea that the Cavaliers can somehow obtain big talent through trades is downright baffling to me, let alone signing a guy of DeAndre Jordan's stature.

If you ask me the best place for Lebron to go is the Pelicans. You can get rid of Solomon Hill and E'twan Moore much easier than any of the Cavs listed while keeping Boogie, and if you have to you can trade Jrue. This could create a lineup of Rondo, James, Mirotic, Davis, and Cousins. I'm not saying theyd win it all, but it's better then anything I see happening in Cleveland.

TH3-D0S3R said:
Chris Hu said:

This is impossible based on Cleveland's salary cap. They have the highest payout among all NBA teams, and they cant just get rid of albatrosses of contracts like Tristan Thompson, George Hill, and JR Smith. These 3 have over 30% of the cap space, and they have next to no trade value. This idea that the Cavaliers can somehow obtain big talent through trades is downright baffling to me, let alone signing a guy of DeAndre Jordan's stature.

If you ask me the best place for Lebron to go is the Pelicans. You can get rid of Solomon Hill and E'twan Moore much easier than any of the Cavs listed while keeping Boogie, and if you have to you can trade Jrue. This could create a lineup of Rondo, James, Mirotic, Davis, and Cousins. I'm not saying theyd win it all, but it's better then anything I see happening in Cleveland.

I'd honestly be shocked if Lebron goes anywhere out west