By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Japanese ARMS Tournament; showcases new weapons/costumes

pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:
I wasn't too interested in this game when they first showed it, but the more they show the more I like it. Even if this isn't the next Splatoon in sales, it probably will be in how much I enjoy it

Just don't play online too much against the Japanese or they might make you feel inferior.  That is how I felt with Super Street Fighter 4.

Around the Network

Here's an alt skin for Helix. I saw it on the stream earlier as well, just didn't take the screenshot myself. The previous ones came from reddit. This one, I believe, came from 4chan.

My guess is one will be a light blue skin with green lips.

KLAMarine said:

Lol! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah, Arms is looking pretty sweet!

Lol it's cool. I don't really have a problem with the subject either, its just that I'm REALLY excited about this game.

Dravenet7 said:

Here's an alt skin for Helix. I saw it on the stream earlier as well, just didn't take the screenshot myself. The previous ones came from reddit. This one, I believe, came from 4chan.

My guess is one will be a light blue skin with green lips.

KLAMarine said:

Lol! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah, Arms is looking pretty sweet!

Lol it's cool. I don't really have a problem with the subject either, its just that I'm REALLY excited about this game.

The pic isn't coming up for me, is it this one?

Also, alt Minmin looks even cooler than the default! (IMHO)

curl-6 said:

The pic isn't coming up for me, is it this one?

Also, alt Minmin looks even cooler than the default! (IMHO)

Haven't seen a pic of the blue ri

Yeah that's the one. Also I never saw the Min Min alt so thanks! It kind of reminds me of the cover of this shrimp ramen I used to see near my store as a kid.

The blue Helix was just a guess/hope of mine if that is what you are referring too.

Min Min is cute as heck!

Around the Network

Can we choose alt colors at will, or is it lame like Pokken Tournament where only the 2nd player in a mirror match gets it?

Einsam_Delphin said:

Can we choose alt colors at will, or is it lame like Pokken Tournament where only the 2nd player in a mirror match gets it?

You can change the colors manually, less. Look from the 4 hour and 13 second mark. You can see she chose the Black Ribbon Girl.

Dravenet7 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You can change the colors manually, less. Look from the 4 hour and 13 second mark. You can see she chose the Black Ribbon Girl.

Better than Pokken Tournament confirmed!

New stage gameplay: (Okay, technically we saw the stage briefly in the recent Direct, but not actual gameplay in it)

More Helix skins:

And Gel type arm: