By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How widespread is the Switch's Internet issues?

How does your Switch's online perform?

Better than 3DS/Wii U 43 30.71%

Worse than 3DS/Wii U 24 17.14%

About the same as 3DS/Wii U 22 15.71%

See results you Switchless peasant 51 36.43%

Total:140

I haven't been doing multiplayer online much however in terms of connecting to my wifi/internet for downloads and things it has been insanely fast, no problem at all . I do have a pretty good connection though which might help, idunno

Around the Network

News to me. I'm gonna say the same as the WiiU and 3DS. No problems yet but I've only played Fast RMX. The experience was barebones but smooth and fast.

I assume every time I lost it was because everybody else was cheating, though. Nintendo needs to fix it so that I win every time.

Mine doesn't connect to the internet since yesterday.

No issues for me as of late.

Einsam_Delphin said:
David_Hernandeez said:
Mine has wifi issues and left Joycon in less that 4mts....

When did you buy yours? Newest Switch shipments should have the Joy Con fixed, but if not I believe you can send it in to Nintendo for a replacement.

I got it on april 1st

Around the Network

no wifi problems on my end, I did send in my left joycon for repair just in case since I desynced like 3 times in 100 hours lol

Ah so glad I got a Wii U and can play all the good Switch games on that until they iron out the kinks on the new system.

It's significantly better than the 3DS and Wii U so far. I have no idea what people are complaining about. I've only played the Splatoon test fire and I haven't experienced as single spike of lag out of the 10 or so games I've played.

Perhaps a radical solution would be to send your Switch to a Nintendo Correctional Facility.

No issues with mine

I haven't had the opportunity to sufficiently test the Switches online yet. I didn't notice anything amiss with it, but the only online mp I've played so far. While I only had one disconnect over three testfires, I saw quite a few people drop out and a lot of ueven matches. I put it doen to Splatoon server testing at the time though.

I guess I'll see when Mario Kart arrives.