By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Incredibly loud sex interrupts Florida tennis match

From yesterday, so some of you might have already heard about it. Woke up and was smiling/chuckling thinkg about it. Title says it all.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/19/incredibly-loud-sex-interrupts-florida-tennis-match/

This video was the best quality audio I could find on short notice, superior to the one in the New York Post article:

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

So, they must have taken the "love" literally!

BraLoD said:
Did they find out who it was? lol.

I think it was coming from the hotel near the tennis court.

Sure there wasn't just a womens match going on next door?

VGPolyglot said:
BraLoD said:
Did they find out who it was? lol.

I think it was coming from the hotel near the tennis court.

Apparently, it was coming from ACROSS THE LAKE. That could mean lots of things, but even a small man-made lake will have a decent distance from shore to shore. That guy deserves a medal.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

It was actually coming from inside the house all along!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It can't be that good...

VGPolyglot said:
So, they must have taken the "love" literally!

You know what comes after 15 love? Dirty love.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ba-dum Tsshh.

The ego boost on that guy if he found out

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)