By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Incredibly loud sex interrupts Florida tennis match

Soonerman said:
It was me and my girl. True story!

Say it a third time, and it might cum true.



Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
vivster said:
It was actually coming from inside the house all along!

Was that on purpose?

Yes.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It was the guy impregnating Serena Williams 😂



zippy said:
It was the guy impregnating Serena Williams 😂

Serena is a woman...?



LivingMetal said:
zippy said:
It was the guy impregnating Serena Williams 😂

Serena is a woman...?

Superwoman...



Around the Network
Goatseye said:
LivingMetal said:

Serena is a woman...?

Superwoman...

Thank God I'm a MARVEL fan.



LivingMetal said:
Goatseye said:

Superwoman...

Thank God I'm a MARVEL fan.

No one is perfect...



Goatseye said:
LivingMetal said:

Thank God I'm a MARVEL fan.

No one is perfect...

This is the VERY reason how MARVEL revolutionized the comic industry back in 1961.



LivingMetal said:
Goatseye said:

No one is perfect...

This is the VERY reason how MARVEL revolutionized the comic industry back in 1961.

I'm about to snooze. Not a fan of comics anymore.



Goatseye said:
LivingMetal said:

This is the VERY reason how MARVEL revolutionized the comic industry back in 1961.

I'm about to snooze. Not a fan of comics anymore.

Neither am I.  You brought up "Superwoman".