By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why Are Feminists Evil?

o_O.Q said:

VGPolyglot said:

The only way that the Soviet Union can be considered communist is by changing the meaning of communism. He did just that, transforming its meaning from a classless, stateless system into a totalitarian state-controlled economic system.

how is a classless society possible without implementing some kind of system to keep everyone on the same level?

if you are able to realise that a system would be needed to ensure that everyone is kept at the same level... who puts that system in plce and maintains it? would that person or persons not have to be above everyone else?

I waasn't arguing the viability of it. That's an entirely different matter. I was arguing that the Soviet Union wasn't communist. Let's assume that achieving communism is impossible, that doesn't mean that we can just all of a sudden call states that don't match the description communist.

Around the Network

There absolutely should be equal chances and rights for both genders. But Feminism is evil and bad because it is discrimination against men in an unfair way. It is like cheating in an online video game.

VGPolyglot said:
o_O.Q said:

how is a classless society possible without implementing some kind of system to keep everyone on the same level?

if you are able to realise that a system would be needed to ensure that everyone is kept at the same level... who puts that system in plce and maintains it? would that person or persons not have to be above everyone else?

I waasn't arguing the viability of it. That's an entirely different matter. I was arguing that the Soviet Union wasn't communist. Let's assume that achieving communism is impossible, that doesn't mean that we can just all of a sudden call states that don't match the description communist.

communism was and is simply an excuse for the people at the top to force everyone else to be their slaves

communism is not an ideology that came from the common man it came from the elite class in a similar fashion to how christianity was used as an excuse by the pope to exert control over the so called peasants

that is where all of these ideologies come from not from average people who actually want the world to be a better place

it never has been a valid idea as you seem to be aware of

and they laugh at people who push these ideas because they understand where it leads society - to their lives being more and more enriched at the hands of everyone else

edit: one more thing i'll say is that despite what you may believe karl marx did not come up with these ideas, but beyond that you have to wonder... why would this guy come up with a system that cannot as you admit be implemented and promote that idea? what would be the reason for doing so?

SpokenTruth said:
etking said:

There absolutely should be equal chances and rights for both genders. But Feminism is evil and bad because it is discrimination against men in an unfair way. It is like cheating in an online video game.

Do you have any idea how hilarious this post actually is?

Women gets discriminated against since forever.  A movement begins to remove that discrimination.  In the process, a few women go to exrtremes and some men lose their shit because they feel they are being discriminated against by all feminists. 

Do you have any idea how hilarious your posts actually are? Everyone has been discriminated against since forever. Literally everyone. Do you help friends and family members out and help them accomplish their goals, but not complete strangers? That's discrimination. Discrimination in of itself isn't necesarily a problem. The problem here is that the feminist movement has been co-opted by extremists. The feminist movement as a whole has become far more radicalized over the past few years. Just look at how the documentary "The Red Pill" has been protested by feminist groups in an attempt to get a movie made by a feminist about MRAs completely silenced. It's absolutely ridicuous.

You can sit there and say "well not all feminists", but that doesn't change the fact that the feminism you're talking about doesn't actually fit the public image the word "feminism" represents any more. There's a reason why fewer and fewer people are calling themselves feminists over the years, and it's not because society today doesn't believe in equality, it's because people don't want to associate themselves with those who represent feminism in 2017.

SpokenTruth said:
potato_hamster said:

Do you have any idea how hilarious your posts actually are? Everyone has been discriminated against since forever. Literally everyone. Do you help friends and family members out and help them accomplish their goals, but not complete strangers? That's discrimination. Discrimination in of itself isn't necesarily a problem. The problem here is that the feminist movement has been co-opted by extremists. The feminist movement as a whole has become far more radicalized over the past few years. Just look at how the documentary "The Red Pill" has been protested by feminist groups in an attempt to get a movie made by a feminist about MRAs completely silenced. It's absolutely ridicuous.

You can sit there and say "well not all feminists", but that doesn't change the fact that the feminism you're talking about doesn't actually fit the public image the word "feminism" represents any more. There's a reason why fewer and fewer people are calling themselves feminists over the years, and it's not because society today doesn't believe in equality, it's because people don't want to associate themselves with those who represent feminism in 2017.

I'll grant you extremists are the vocal force.  I've already said that a few times in this thread.  But when you say feminists are evil you are generalizing and doing exactly what the extremists want you to do.  They want you playing the exact role they claim you are being.  They are baiting you and you're eating it up like a long awaited dinner.

All they have to do is say, "See, look at this thread title. We told you men are assholes."  Feminist extremists are vile but certainly not evil (don't see them killing many people or causing much actual violence....mostly just yelling). 

I should probably clarify - I do not think feminists are evil. This thread is click bait, and flaming, and should never have been allowed to persist as it exists.