By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Horses in Zelda: Breath of the Wild are truly majestic

Damn Look this guy... its so beautiful

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

They sure are. They're so majestic. I never used them, lol.

lol Photobombing at its finest.

Fantastic image.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Horse is taking selfies while his boss is plundering vacant houses in the background. Hopefully the Hyrule police won't see this.

Around the Network

XD

That cracked me up :)

archer9234 said:

Yeah... warping to shrines is so much easier.

Keep up the good work.

AlfredoTurkey said:
archer9234 said:

Yep. They bitch when you want them to jump a few feet. I just teleport and walk. And the game wanted me to use my horse, in the final Gannon fight, please....

archer9234 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Yep. They bitch when you want them to jump a few feet. I just teleport and walk. And the game wanted me to use my horse, in the final Gannon fight, please....

Yeah, I did the same thing. It's almost like horses were thrown into the game for the sake of having them. In OOT, having a horse actaully improves your ability to go from point A to point B. In this game however, it's almost the opposite. When they decided to allow warping between places and the ability to climb just about over any thing, horses became redundant. The only good thing about them is the way you can run from enemies... well... most anyway.