By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WORST controllers you have used.

dahuman said:
Wii U Gamepad, I want to murder those triggers.

What triggers? Those aren't triggers, they're shoulder buttons.

And I too dislike that Nintendo did away with them for the Wii U and Switch. :(

Around the Network

Right Joy-Con. Seriously, that analog stick is in an extremely weird position...

Room 215 "Wish"

Does the WiiMote count? It was pretty bad (not unplayable) compared to what I was used to.

GameCube. The d-pad was tiny, the z-trigger may as well have been non-existent, the L and R wereannoyingly loud, and the face buttons were an atrocity, they could not be used in proper combos.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I bought a brand new corded xbox 1 controller, and the joystick kept becoming unresponsive. Definitely recommend no one ever buys them. lol

Around the Network

N64 was the worst. From the terrible layout and ergonomics... to the the overly busy buttons and questionable design choices; like the need to add directional face buttons. Then, you have that loose, clunky analogue stock in the middle. Yeesh. There are bad controllers from every generation but at least every other modern controller are designed for people for two hands. And from this planet.

Gamecube is a close second. Ridiculously large A button. Then bean buttons on top of that. On top of that, that god awful C stick. Oh, and those spongy analog triggers. >_>

The N64 controller insulted my hands. Other than that, I can't think of many controllers I'd consider terrible.