By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your favourite alcohol?

mostly but my party time is over so I only drink rarely.

Around the Network

Since I prefer most of my drinks ice cold my preferred alcohol is beer and malted flavored alcohol (Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smrinoff Ice, Steel Reserve Alloy Series, Four Loko Etc).

Farsala said:
Don't drink alcohol.

Instead I like a good ole Mello Yello. But I also like to mix varying amounts of cranberry concentrate, so good!

Favorite drink from my childhood that is now in the past was a drink called Sprite Remix, I hope they bring it back in my area someday.

Which flavor of Sprite Remix.  Also when it comes to regular flavored caffeinated citrus soda Sun Drop is my favorite followed by Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow comes in third.  I also liked Vault and Surge better then Mellow Yellow. 

During the month of March, the 1.75L bottle of New Amsterdam Vodka was on sale for $15.99 here in New Hampshire.

By month's end, I had bought 18 bottles with 16 stored away.

j.thomaz said:
WolfpackN64 said:
I'm mostly a beer drinker, I'm mostly a fan of La Chouffe and Westmalle Tripel. As for spirits, I sometimes drink Jenever.

That's a man who knows his beer. I guess you also like kwak, duvel, etc.

i just had a chouffe "houblon" you try that if you have not yet

I have and I like the taste of hops, but it's quite the heavy hitter. Also tried the the N'Ice Chouffe, which is a brown beer. It's tasty but it's the heaviest of the bunch at 10%.

Duvel is quite nice, they're part of the same beer company as La Chouffe. Haven't tried Kwak yet to be afraid.

Around the Network

Not a regular drinker like a lot of folks here. I guess nice to know. Hate the taste of beer, white wine and warm red wine. Tequila, Gin and Vodka taste like hair spray to me. Whiskey and the like are too bitter. Back in the day those wine coolers were pretty delicious though, could actually drink all 4 of them in a couple hours. I tried Bacardi Burned? Cherry recently and that was really good mixed with Dr Pepper. I might even buy a bottle of it some day, sounds like it would be good with Vanilla Coke.

My favorite alcohol is the kind my body can process without me going blind or dying.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

shikamaru317 said:
BasilZero said:
None.

Water all the way, every day. Come at me drunk bros.

^This. I don't drink alcohol other than the occasional glass of wine at social gatherings such as weddings (which I usually find gross and drink only because it's expected at the social gathering). Water is the best drink xD

But why do people even mention water in this thread? I mean, water is  there to satisfy our thirst, alcoholic beverages are either there for the taste (I mean real taste with which our taste buds have some work with) or in other cases to get in a different mood.

I don't see people who sip on a glas of water enjoying it that much. Not even those who say it's their favourite beverage. They may not like other beverage as much as water but they still drink water only because they have to and not because they think it is time to enjoy some glas of water once a day or something^^

I prefer water as well as my main beverage but this has nothing to do with drinking a glas of whisky or whatever else. 

crissindahouse said:
shikamaru317 said:

^This. I don't drink alcohol other than the occasional glass of wine at social gatherings such as weddings (which I usually find gross and drink only because it's expected at the social gathering). Water is the best drink xD

But why do people even mention water in this thread? I mean, water is  there to satisfy our thirst, alcoholic beverages are either there for the taste (I mean real taste with which our taste buds have some work with) or in other cases to get in a different mood.

I don't see people who sip on a glas of water enjoying it that much. Not even those who say it's their favourite beverage. They may not like other beverage as much as water but they still drink water only because they have to and not because they think it is time to enjoy some glas of water once a day or something^^

I prefer water as well as my main beverage but this has nothing to do with drinking a glas of whisky or whatever else. 

I love water! It's the only drink that I can chug down. I love it's refreshing appeal and aura, and I love the feeling of being rehydrated!